The castle

The Forrest was lonely and silent. It was just I the moon and my thoughts to keep me company.

As I traveled I thought of my plan to invade smartly. I didn't know much about vampires but I figured that I could learn as I meet them.

And I know that I've been told I look exactly like a vampire but my only worry is being able to preform my magic without them knowing it's from the Gods and not an actual power.

I need to preform magic a lot like their own mind powers and 10 times more powerful than their own.

Most importantly I need them to fear me.

Even if they did fear me, how am I going to get them to allow me to be trusted alone with her?

I closed my eyes and looked to the dirt beneath my feet. A matte color of green peeled through the dirt and I knelt to pick it up.

"Wow, this stone is so valuable among every earthly being. I know it's powers well and I've been searching for one ever sense I've been a young boy.

I gripped it in my hand and kissed my fist in respect.

The whole rest of the way I held it tightly in my hand for good luck.

After hours and hours of traveling I finally reached a giant castle with water surrounding. There was a bridge that lead across but it was guarded by 2 vampire men.

I walked up to the men and bowed with respect shaking both their hands. As they spoke I thought of a quick name to give myself.

"Hello, my name is Cain, and I have traveled a great distance to admire different cultures and life styles of our kind" I said with my head held high.

The men looked at me through narrow eyes obviously scanning over my appearance.

They looked at each other and slowly opened the chains that closed off the bridge.

"We welcome you with open arms, once you get inside hand your coat to our butler and ask for lord Amdis, show great respect or he will reject you with violence"

I nodded my head and calmly walked through.

"Thank you kind strangers"

The walk across the bridge was long as my heart was just about beating out of my chest.

And before I knew it I arrived at the giant doors that held a golden bell in which I rang with great strength

Geez that thing is heavy. I thought to myself as a tall man with a beard answered.

"Your name and business" he said loud and clear.

"The name is Cain, I'm a visitor from far away lands, I've come to seek a home and friends" I said holding my head high and my hand out as respect.

"Very well stranger, I shall alert the lord of your presence" he said as he bowed to me.

He got on a old style black phone and described me as a new vampire before hanging up the phone and taking my jacket hanging it in a small closet next to the door.

"The lord said he will meet you down here in a short while, would you like some blood, complements from the staff to the new vampires" he said standing with his feet placed strictly straight and together as he held his head high.

"No thank you kind sir, but some wine would be great" he poured me some dark red wine and handed it to me with a bow.

"My pleasure" he said as I took a small sip.

A tall man with a goatee and a long trench jacket that flared out at the top and piercing green eyes came down the stone stairs and stood in front of me. I stood at his presence and bowed my head extending a hand.

His very being radiated such power and it made my nerves spike instantly.

"It's my pleasure to meet you lord Amdis, I have come from far away to meet you and your land" I said trying to speak clear and loud.

"Very well, sir," he paused as if he was asking my name and I instantly said my name with no hesitation.

"My name is Cain, lord" I said starring him in his eyes man to man.

"I appreciate your high respect sir Cain" he said as he walked with me up the stone stairs.

"Here in the land of Zelot, we welcome vampires with warm arms, I shall take you to the pets and let you have a pick of which ever one you choose to accompany you on your stay, who ever you choose shall be your faithful companion for as long as you choose to stay in the castle. We will provide you a room and fresh blood"

He said as he lead me to a floor that he said holds the pets.

"Do you prefer a male or female pet, the females provide both sex and blood and the males provide their work, and blood, but they are normally chosen by our female vampires as a sex companion" he said as we started down the hall.

"I'd prefer a female my lord" I said being careful not to give away anymore information.

"Very well, we are already on the floor of the female pets, allow me to accompany you" he said as we walked In the first room.