Finding Luna

We walked in the first room which held a small girl with light blond hair and blue eyes. She was naked and chained to the bed with bruises all over her. She looked up at us with fear in her very being. She stared at me with fear as she refused to make eye contact.

"This ones name is Diamond, she's afraid of big men and I'm guessing she's already intimidated by your piercings and strength, she would definitely obey you out of sheer fear" he said with a laugh in his voice.

He walked up to the frail girl and removed the hair from her face as her legs trembled in fear. Lifting her face with his hand he stared her in the eyes. "Have you been a good girl?" He asked with a chuckle.

The small girl whimpered but nodded her head in submission to him. Psh, fucking bastard. I said within my head.

"I'd prefer one who is not damaged" I said with respect thinking that sense Luna would be a new pet, she wouldn't be hurt.

"Aaah, you like your pets to be pretty?" He asked with a smile.

"The pretty ones are the most challenging" I said trying to sound sadistic.

"Very well, we have just got a new pet who has dark blue hair and bright blue eyes, her name is unclear, however sense we have not named her you are welcome to name her for us" he said as we stopped in front of another door.

Yes, it has to be Luna he's talking about. I thought to myself as he pulled out a key to unlock the door.

We stepped inside and a small girl with blue hair sat facing the corner with her knees to her chest. Her head was bowed with her knees but I instantly knew it was her.

The huge man walked up to her and dragged her to the middle of the room where she curled up with her knees still at her chest.

"Please don't hurt me" she begged through exhausted sobs.

"There's a new vampire here and he requested a pretty pet" he said lifting her face to face me.

It was indeed Luna and her eyes grew wide at the sight of me. She didn't speak but looked back at the large vampire who forced her face up.

"This doll, has just arrived, she hasn't been trained yet, however the one who brought her to us has fed from her once" he said before forcing her neck to the side revealing the fresh bite marks on her neck.

God I'm so glad I got to her in time.

I refused to break character and knelt down to her face starring her in the eyes.

"Aaah, she is indeed a cutie" I said putting emphasis on the word "cutie" to comfort her. She just barely smiled before looking to the ground again in fear of the giant vampire behind me.

"Is she the one you wish to accompany you?" He asked as he grabbed a leash and collar from her closet.

"Yes please" I said still trying to show the most respect without breaking character.

He handed me the leash and collar and I gently placed it around her neck, hooking the leash to it.

The tall vampire man handed me an ink marker and pointed to an empty space on the collar.

"What do you wish to name your pet?"

"Hmmm" I said with a smile as I stroked my chin in thought.

"She looks like a Luna" I said with a smile as I knelt down and winked at her as I wrote her name in the middle. She didn't smile but she stared at the ground still in fear of the man behind me.

"That's a great name you have chosen, your room is on the 68th floor, the elevator is down the hall and to your left, your room number is 52, I hope you enjoy it here and make it your happy home for all eternity" said the tall vampire as he proudly walked down the hall.

We entered the elevator and I waited till the doors fully closed to speak.

I unhooked her leash and put it in my pocket looking down at her.

"Well he's a real ray of sunshine huh?" I said trying to lighten up her mood.

All she did was hug me tightly through desperate sobs.

"I'm so so sorry for going to look for stones without you" she said through her sobs.

"Luna, this isn't your fault, I should have protected you, I should have walked to your house and escorted you to mine. None of this would have happened if I thought of you instead of myself"

I said rolling my eyes at my own stupidity.

"Don't blame yourself Zane, you specifically told me to not go out alone and I flat out did it anyway" she said looking up at me with tears.

We exited the elevator and made it to my room safely. I shut the door and locked it behind me before unlocking her collar and removing it from her neck.

"I know you want to get out of here but we are high up in the floors, we can't just leave, they will surely figure me out if we do. We have to stay here a while and I have to gain all their trust and learn every weakness before I can walk you out those front doors" I said as I looked around the room.

The room was bigger than a full size house complete with a whole upper balcony, a queen size bathroom with a hot tub and an absolutely giant bed in the middle of the room. Infront of the bed was a red couch with many pillows and a window above the bed that overlooked a giant volcano in the distance.

Luna sat on the couch and sobbed within her hands.

"I'm so tired Zane, I miss my brothers, I miss you, and I have no more strength to endure these monsters"

I rushed to her and removed her hands from her face. "Hey hey hey, you're safe, they can't hurt you as long as I keep up my charade, you only have to be my pet in front of them, other than that, I won't let them hurt you, and I sure won't hurt you" I paused and smiled at her.

"Unless of course, you want me to hurt you" I said in a joking way remembering her very noticeable domination kink that she made very clear to me when we had sex back in our land.

She laughed through her sobs and held me tight.

Just than there was a knock on the door and we both jumped.

"Quick, get in the bed and get under the covers"

I said as I ran to the bed and got on top of her. I shook the bed against the wall making as much noise as possible with her underneath me.

"Come in" I yelled through fake gasps as I continued to fake as if I was having sex with her.

She played along and whimpered through sobs underneath me.

The lord walked in and stared at us with a deep smile.

"I see you are enjoying your pet" he said loudly.

I looked down at Luna and continued to pretend.

"Aah yes my lord, Luna here is pleasing me very well" I said giving her a quick wink with the eye that the lord couldn't see from where he stood in the door way.

"I see, you have decided to use her right away, this is the last check in I will be doing myself, from now on I will send our butler to deliver my messages and check ins, I hope you enjoy your pet" he said as he left and closed the door behind him.

I sighed a breath of relief and tossed the covers off us.

Luna looked up at me and laughed a genuine laugh.

"I don't know, I think I kinda felt something hard in your pants Zane" she said as she looked at my crotch.

My face turned red and my eyes went wide as she was right.

"I'm sorry" I said with embarrassment.

She laughed again.

"Zane, we have had sex before, I've seen every part of you" said the tiny girl who still laid vulnerable underneath me.

"Oh you have huh" I said with a smile.

"Why don't we fix that boner" she said as I pulled the covers back over us.

"Your wish is my command cutie"