Zanes powers

Luna's POV

I woke up next to Zane who was still in his jeans but his shirt was off. I was completely naked as I turned to face his sleeping body.

My stomach was still in knots as I missed my family with a deep burning passion.

I ran my fingers light across his collarbone silently taking in the beauty of his body. I'm glad he's here with me and protecting me, but the sickness in my stomach will never go away and the hole in my heart will never be filled until I am at peace with my family again.

I want them to know I'm ok and I don't want them to worry. I said in my head as a tear rolled down my face.

Zane opened his eyes and stared at me from behind his messy hair.

"You seem sad" he said with a frown "I'm sorry that I can't get up out right now, but I will do my absolute best to get us out of here, even if I have to be harmed while doing it" he said with a whisper.

A knock sounded at the door and he got up out of bed to answer it.

A tall man with a goatee stood at the door with a letter.

"The lord has requested to speak with you sir Cain" said the man.

He thanked the man and shut the door locking it and began to read the letter out loud.

"Dear sir Cain, I am glad to invite you to my throne room to discuss the rules of the castle and what will be expected of you, please bring your pet ASAP and I will explain everything"

Zane hung his head and sighed.

"I didn't plan on talking to him a lot, I guess we have no choice, let's make this a game, I'm going to play master ok?, you are going to play pet, I am going to treat you as my pet as long as we are around these fucking bastards so that we don't get ourselves killed" he said as he placed the collar with my name around my neck and hooking the leash to the front.

He pulled me over to him by the leash and looked into my eyes with a dominating smile.

"Plus it seems like you enjoy it when I dominate you cutie"

I sighed with a smile.
"I guess only if it's done by such a hot vampire like you"

He lead me out the door and we soon entered the throne room where the lord sat with a smile.

"Thank you for your presence" he said as he fiddled with his hands as he spoke.

"You may never leave your pet unattended to, some of these vampires can be very blood thirsty, around here, it's every man for himself.
You are also not allowed to leave this castle with your pet for any reason, she is to stay here unless you are able to pay the price for her which is a very heavy price of 1 million dollars"

I stood and listened with my eyes starring directly at the floor as the 2 men spoke.

"You must also prove that you are a vampire, I have gotten word that certain wolves are able to look just like vampires, that is the main reason you are here today, I have provided a blood slave and you are to drink his blood in front of me right now" he said as a less muscular man was brought out in chains and presented in front of Zane.

Zane kept his composure but I could tell he didn't want to kick the young mans blood. He placed his hand on my head in domination, pushing on my head as to tell me to kneel beside him.

"Yes, of course my lord" said Zane as he slowly walked up to the obviously scared slave boy.

He leaned his neck to the side and I could see the visible gulp in Zane's throat as he placed his mouth on his neck.