Past life love

I made my way back home through the night and slipped my way through the door to not wake Sabal or the others.

Finally making it to my room I closed the door and walked up to my alter where I lit various candles.

Sabal stood in the door way and I jumped as he spoke turning around to face him.

"Geez dude, knocking would be great, you know that little thing called privacy? Yea I value that" I said rolling my eyes turning my focus back on my alter.

"Well you didn't do a good job at being quiet and you woke me up"

"Bullshit" I said rolling my eyes and lighting a cigarette. "I doubt you were even sleeping in the first place"

"Where even were you this late" he asked suspiciously.

"Uum, none of your business?" I said eyeing him from over my shoulder.

Sabal smiled and crossed his arms.

"You were at that girls house weren't you"

I turned around and smiled at my cousin.

"Bro, you're so fucking nosy, but if you must know, yes, and I fucked her" I said as I put my hair up for bed.

"My dude, you just met her, did you give her any type of boundaries at all?"

I walked over to my cousin and chuckled. "Bro, the ladies don't want boundaries when they meet Zane" I said with a grin.

Sabal tried to speak again but I cutt him off.
"Listen, that entire fucking night she was sending me mad fucking signals, I only gave her what she wanted"

"Waiting to have sex is also important dude" he said rolling his eyes.

"You and I are two different types of men, I made sure it was what she wanted before I touched her, you on the other hand like to wait while I prefer to please, what can I say?, I sure as hell made her moan my name" I said laughing.

Sabal walked away into the dark of the house and all I could hear was his voice. "Alright, just make sure you're a gentlemen, don't take it too fast, ladies can be very delicate"

"Hah, delicate my ass, if Luna is delicate, than I'm an angel" I mumbled to myself while lighting the cigarette that hung from my mouth.

I couldn't stop thinking about her when suddenly I remembered something strange.

I kept repeating the words blue hair in my mind over and over as I preformed my nightly protection rituals at my alter.

I started to get rapid visions of 2 women and a man much like myself.

The man had long brown hair and blue eyes while the first girl had big eyes and black hair. The man than turned to a yelling man and sliced his neck open as blood was sprayed all over his face. Than came the vision of me and than a beautiful girl with blue hair which was indeed Luna.

I knew very well what past lives were and began trying to piece everything together as I watched my candle flames flicker.

Names started going in and out of my mind and I decided to say them out loud to get a reaction from my candles. I repeated several names as the flames stayed still to all. Accept for 2 names caused a reaction from damn near every candle.

"Roman" I said loud and clear and as I did the candle to my left flickered 7 times before going still again.

"Rain" was the second name I said and the candle to my right flickered and radiated a large blue flame that reflected off the window with such power and split into 2 in the shape of a heart by both candle flames.

"Twin flames" I said out loud with excitement.

That explains fucking everything I said in my mind.

"Luna and I are lovers from a past life"