Zanes intimidation

Zane's POV

Waking up, I placed a kiss upon Luna's sleeping lips. As I did she opened her eyes and moaned with sleepiness.

"Good morning cutie, I'm going to go get us some food and a deer for the farmer down the mountain, I'm than going to deliver the deer to him for some leather hopefully, if not leather I'm going to try and get some more paper" I said as I put on my leather over my bare chest, walking out of the cave.

"Ok, if your not back by night fall, I will send a couple men down to look for you"

I turned around and smiled "darling, I have my strength on my side, nobody's hurting me" I said as I exited the cave and started down the mountain.

I was in luck because as soon as I entered the Forrest I saw a giant deer in the distance.

God I hated hunting, but if I wanted to survive out here I have to hunt for my armies survival.

I lifted my gun and focused as hard as I could. I'm contemplated closing my eyes but if I did that than I wouldn't be able to actually aim to hit.

I raised my gun only to lower it again with anxiety of killing a living animal.

On the count of 3 I finally found the courage to shoot the deer right between the eyes.

Taking the walk of shame over to the dead animal, I stopped at its body and said a prayer within my own head.

"I'm sorry beautiful creature, your life is valued and appreciated. I did not wish to kill you, your death provides meat to nourish our bodies and I can only hope with love that you will forgive me" I said as I picked up its dead weight over my back, continuing to the farm I could see below.

Reaching the farm I walked to the entrance of the land and waited to see the human man again.

He walked out of his house and finally met me at the gate where I dropped the deer at his feet.

"That's a big kill you got there, is there something you need my guy?" He asked eyeing the giant deer with what seemed to be joy.

"Yea, I need some leather or paper, which ever you are willing to part with" I said as I kept a close eye on my surroundings.

"Yea I got some leather, did you need slabs or clothing?" He asked as he focused his attention on his house in the distance.

"I'll take the slabs, I plan on making some blankets for the cold nights" I said with a friendly smile that faded to a blank expression as he spoke the next words.

"I was told of a body that was found, I told them I knew nothing, but they told me his throat was sliced with what looked to be a crystal blade" he said as he glanced down at my crystal blade that hung around my waist with a thick rope.

I glared at the man and purposely showed just the tips of my canine teeth as a warning.

"What a shame, maybe he pissed off the wrong man?" I said with a lower voice ending in a chuckle.

"Yea, maybe" he said but continued to dig himself a hole by not changing the topic.

He stepped closer and tried to be intimidating.

"My guy, tell me why you killed him, I gotta know if you're safe to be hanging around or not" he said with his hands on his hips.

I got real close to his face and snarled my answer through my teeth.

"If you must fucking know, the god damn low life was trying to rape my sex pet, I take care of my fucking property and he tried to hurt her, so yes I sliced his fucking throat open and I'll do the same to you if you keep pushing my fucking buttons" I growled as the color left his face.

"Alright, it's justified man, I didn't hear a thing" he said in quick sputters.

"That's right, now do you want this kill or not?" I said resting my face back to its normal tone.

"Yea, come with me"