The new home

Luna's POV

We reached the bigger caves with the water and it honestly was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

The land was crawling with life and if I didn't know any better I'd suspect the whole land was made up of magic it's self. The water was so clear and blue that it looked as if no human or any other life form has ever laid even their eyes on it. The caves were giant and the fronts of them were covered in tall grass and flowers wrapped in vines and tree roots.

The trees grew tall and the branches stretched well over the caves shielding them even more from any disaster that should ever strike us.

Zane stood and looked over our home with amazement. His smile grew and I was happy to see that genuine smile because it hadn't graced me with its presence in such a long time.

Zane turned to the men and women he lead and smiled a joyous smile before speaking.

"This is the moment we have all been waiting for, enjoy our new home, we will stand together as one. We will grow this land with power, love, and most of all, support of one another"

The men and women all rejoiced and scattered to the many caves, leaving the main middle cave to Zane and I.

It was the biggest cave and Zane and I were so happy to have such loyal people to enjoy the land with us.

Once me and Zane were alone he held me tight and looked down at me with love before passionately kissing me.

"Have I ever told you I love you?" He asked in such a gentle voice.

"You have not, but actions speak louder than words" I said looking back into his thunder eyes.

"Hmm, we are so filthy, we haven't had a bath in weeks, and we have had sex multiple times, I think it's time for us both to wash ourselves"

He said as he glanced over and the clear water from inside of the cave.

"I'd love to bathe with you master" I said enjoying the fact that i have become accustomed to calling him my master.

"Let's go than cutie" he chuckled as he took off his shirt exposing his muscles before taking my hand and leading me to the clear water.

We soaked within the water gently washing each others bodies. Zane had a way of being so gentle but yet so rough and I didn't know witch side I liked better.

I leaned against his body resting my head against the middle of his chest as he gently washed my chest. It surprised me when his hand eventually reached down and washed me in other places as if I couldn't do it myself.

It wasn't sexual because we were only bathing but oddly it felt sexual even when just washing. It wasn't sexual, but what turned me on was the intimacy that he was so good at.

I turned around to meet his eyes that stared down at me. "No fair" I said with a serious look.

"Oh?" He said with a chuckle that brought with it a smile. "What about this isn't fair" he said as he reached his hands around my back gently washing my back.

"Well, you get to wash me, but I haven't washed you" I said with a smile growing on my face.

"I'm not stopping you cutie" he said with a chuckle as he stepped back exposing his body.

I stepped forward and gently started rubbing his chest with my hands and before my eyes he chuckled rolling his eyes as he grabbed my hand and placed it on his private parts.

I blushed as he did and began slowly washing him.

"You're so cute, you act as if you have never touched my dick before, even when I was washing you, you acted as if I have never touched you" he said with a laugh.

"I guess it's weird that we get to touch each other with out being sexual" I said with shyness still in my tone.

"Not everything has to be sexual dear" he said still looking down at me. "It's just a bath" he continued as he removed the hair from my face.

I didn't say a word but instead continued smiling shyly as if I had fallen in love all over.

"I guess my cousin was right, girls are delicate" he said softly as he stroked my pale face with his manly hands.

"I'm not delicate Zane, I can handle you can't I?" I said with a giggle.

"Mmm, I suppose" he said in a teasing way as he kissed the tip of my nose.

"Let's head back, I plan on making us a bed to share" he said with a charming smile.