Some Bad News, Some Good News

Salam everyone! I really hope that everyone is keeping safe during these COVID times and enjoying a healthy and productive Ramadan-ul-Mubarak.

This is where I should be saying sorry for disappearing again! So, sorry guys!

It's always pissed me off when my favorite writers disappear and it still does. But now I understand them really well. Loll.

The bad news is that I won't be continuing this story. Life is busy and writing takes a long, long time. And, more than time, it takes my energy. I still think about this story and I've got so much cooking up in my mind for Zayan and Maya. But, I don't have the time to write it down. Sorry!

You guys are free to imagine Zayan and Maya as you wish! If someone wants to write a spinoff/epilogue for them, you're welcome to do so. I'll even publish it by your name and give you a shoutout!

Now, let's get to the good news. I am starting a book on Salah. The format of this book is going to be about the importance of Salah in this world as well as the Hereafter. We will also create an accountability sort of thing. Everyday, we can tell each other in the comments section if we were regular in our prayer. I know many people, including myself, who neglect prayer for some reason or the other. The most important reason is that we don't realize it's true importantance.
Please let me know if you people like this idea and would want to take part in this project regularly. If you people think that it will work, we can start it!

Please stay safe in COVID. If anyone is feeling down, you can talk to me in the inbox or comments.

There are just a few days left in this Ramadan, let's make it productive. Let's do some extra good deeds and boost our faith. I fele that Ramadan is like a sale. Allah gives us a lot of sawaab for free. Just like we rush to catch the sale, let's rush to catch this too! May Allah accept all your good deeds and fasts!

Have a great day!
Allah Hafiz!