Chapter 6

"Marry me." Daniyal said to her over the phone and Maya nearly dropped it in shock.

"Pardon me?" She said thinking she must have heard him wrong.

"If you marry me then I will delete those pictures. Otherwise you never know when I share them with your family." He said sweetly and Maya gritted her teeth.

"No. Never in a million years." She snapped at him

"Then forget about those pictures." She heard his cold voice from the other end and gulped. Just because she had been rude to him she was facing this. She had cherished her normal life and wnated it back. Why did she become involved with this guy. It wasn't even her fault. She had never felt more trapped.

"Listen here you asshole. You delete those pictures you don't know what I can do to you! " she said angrily.

"Princess you are going to pay for this. Mark my words." He said dangerously. "And then you will be begging me to marry you."

"Me begging you! Are you even in your senses?" She scoffed despite her footing in the situation. She was like this. A reckless girl with a sharp tongue who said anything without giving a damn about the consequences.

"My brother will destroy you." She threatened him.

"I'd like to see him try. But your family would disown you first." He said knowingly.

 She could hear the challenge in his tone. Even he knew that he had trapped her.

"You don't know my family." She snapped at him as rage built up in her.

"Sweetheart do think about the proposal." He said in a sweet voice which made her think if he was bipolar. Before Maya could supply a retort, he cut the call and she was met with the dialing tone.

Think about the proposal! How dare he even think about that? But he had the pictures that could ruin her. Ruin her family's honour. What was she supposed to do? Marry him? How could she marry that devil? He had no respect for her. He was a player. 

How could she even think of that? There was no way that she could get those pictures deleted. She had no weapon against him. He knew her weakness as a girl. But how could she blackmail him? Her mind was totally blank. She didn't even know him properly. Did his family know anything about him? Did he even have a family? Could she use his family against him? 

Here she was thinking about him so much. What else could she do? She knew how he could photoshop her pictures and ruin her. That is why she never let any unknown person take her picture and never even uploaded her pictures on the social media. She knew about the dangers of social media. But unknowingly she was trapped. It wasn't even her fault.

If she married him then only she would be safe. But was she ready to sacrifice herself entire life because of this? She was trapped either way. If she married him her whole life would be ruined and if she didn't marry him and he would give the pictures to her family.

Never had she felt more stuck ever before. She had read enough stories and watched enough dramas of this type. Heck, her whole life was turning into a drama where the girl changes the player badboy and they fall in love and live happily ever after. But this wasn't a drama. It was real life and she had to think practically.

But she would do anything to save her family's honour. Anything. She would not be able to see the disappointment in her parents eyes. She would not let their upbringing fail. She was up for this challenge.

She would tell him that she was going to marry him but she could back out later. She wasn't actually going to let him destroy her life. And she would make it clear to him as to why she was going to marry him. She would get the pictures deleted by trapping him.

"Maya why are you smiling like this?" Her mother's voice came from behind her and she turned to see her. She didn't realize she was smiling at her plan. It was a sadistic smile. She would have her revenge from him.  

"When did you come Ammi?" She asked her surprised.

"When you were lost in your thoughts smiling." Her mother said in a teasing tone."So who were you thinking about?"

Maya's eyes widened at this. What was her mother thinking?

"Nothing Ammi. What made you think that?"

"Nothing. Its just that people smile like this when they are thinking about someone special." Her mother said in a teasing tone. Her relationship with her mother had always been like this. She would tease her like a friend who was of her age.

Suddenly an idea struck her mind. She had to tell her mother to stop looking for suitors for her as she would be wasting her time. And the more people who her mother would talk to then the more people would come to know about those pictures if Daniyal spread them and everyone would ridicule her family.

She had to tell him that she would marry him. That way she would get him to delete the pictures without her family knowing. If her family ever found out they would never look at her in the same way she knew that.

"Yes Ammi I was actually thinking of someone special." She said and cringed at the lie. Here she was lying to her mother because of that bastard.

"What?" Her mother exclaimed with twinkling eyes.

"Ammi I want to get married. I have someone in mind." She said through gritted teeth, not looking at her in the eye in case she saw right through her lie.

"What? Who is the lucky person? Do we know him? What his name?"her mother asked her excitedly.

"Woah there Ammi calm down!" She let out a laugh mocking herself. She was deceiving her mother. The woman who had brought her up.

"You-" she started but was cut of when the door bell rang.

"Who is here at this time?" Her mother frowned.

"Wait I'll go open the door." Maya offered. It was a perfect opportunity to get out of this because she knew she would not be able to continue.

She went to the door and opened it to see Areesha's mother and brother standing by it.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum auntie." She said politely as she made way for them to come in.

"Walaikum salam beta. How are you?" She said to Maya pulling her in for a hug. Maya returned the hug awakwardly.

She closed the door after Areesha's brother Zayan came inside.

***

Salam!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Do share, vote and comment!