Hello!

Hi everyone! Salam! 

How are you all doing? How is the quarantine going? Are you in lock-down or not? 

I've been quite busy in this past year. I've started my freelance content writing career and I plan to start my own blog soon. So, you can imagine how that is taking all my time. By the way, if anyone wants to earn a little during this time, do think about starting freelancing. If you need help, I can guide you as well. 

As far as your questions about OBHAT concern, you're right! I've neglected this a little too much. With my passion for writing, I never thought that this would happen. But oh well! Life is never what you plan. 

I still love writing stories. In fact, I have quite a few plots in mind. Every night before going to sleep, I polish those plots in my mind. Sometimes, when I can't fall asleep, I think about the stories and slowly slumber pulls me in its arms. :D 

Anyway, I do plan to finish this book. I've got great plans for Zayan and Maya. loll. I won't make any promises that I'll end up breaking. But I do think that I'll manage to get back to this before the end of this year. I'm so excited about Zayan and Maya. But writing takes an awfully huge amount of time which is why I haven't been able to get back to it yet. Plus, now that I'm freelancing, I'm charging my clients per word. So, imagine writing all these stories for free. But I love it so I don't think I'm ever going to leave it! 

By the way, I've also published OBHAT & CH on two websites called Dreame and Sofanovel. My username is UAH on both the websites. You can also search for these book titles. Please do support the books there. If I'm able to get likes and follows, I'll earn a small commission. However, don't worry! The books will stay on Wattpad forever! 

I'm also planning to write another book. I've published the prologue and blurb here - do check it out! I'm planning to publish it on Dreame, under an exclusive contract. This means that it won't be available on Wattpad. However, I might publish it here while I'm writing and unpublish it after it's complete. Nothing confirm yet. I do hope I can share it with you guys here! Pray that they agree!  

Do read the prologue and blurb of Deleted Memories on Wattpad! Let me know about your thoughts! 

I realized how much I missed talking to you guys! Talking, or more like typing on a blank screen and smiling like a fool... Missed this! 

Anyway guys, please stay safe during these times. I've personally seen people get COVID. You can't imagine the helplessness these people go through. So, please avoid going out when you don't have to. People are out shopping and traveling as if nothing is wrong. The world is dying! Please take it seriously. Staying at home is literally the only cure for this. If someone from your family has to go out for work, please make sure that they follow SOPs. Wear a mask, wash hands, social distancing... You know the drill. 

If someone gets the virus, they can't even stay at the hospital unless they have serious symptoms. And those who have serious symptoms can't meet anyone from their family. Imagine the helplessness. 

Please take care of your mental health during these times. It's easy to get overwhelmed by the news. If you're ever feeling down, don't lock all the feelings inside. Instead, talk to somebody. If you fear that people might judge you, you can talk to me. Just send me a msg and I'll reply as soon as I see it. I'm an aspiring psychologist so I'm sure that I'll be of some help. 

Please take care of yourselves and those around you. 

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Happy! 

Allah Hafiz!

PS: Bombard me with your comments! I miss them soooo much!!!