Chapter 29

"W-what are you doing?" Maya asked shocked when he invaded her personal space.

"Having fun." Was his disgusting reply.

"N-no." Maya whimpered, her voice barely audible when he tried to touch her. "D-don't touch me..." She tried to push him off her but he was too strong to be moved by her.

Sobs spilled from her mouth as she tried to push him away. She wanted to remove his hands from her body but she couldn't. It felt like she had no strength. She felt so weak, so vulnerable. Her cheeks were wet with tears rolling down them as he touched her.

She wanted to stop him from touching her but she couldn't. She couldn't speak. Her throat felt constricted. She opened her mouth again as he tried to kiss her but no words came out. Her throat felt so parched.

She was sweating profusely. She could feel the sweat forming on her body as his hands slipped under her clothes. She wanted to push him off but she had no strength. She was hitting him on his chest but he seemed unaffected and his hands kept exploring every curve of her body.

"St-top." She cried but it fell on dead ears. He was not ready to listen to her. His hands roamed around her body in a disgusting way that her stomach turned. This was the second time something like this was happening to her. 

What had she done wrong in life?

He pulled the collar of her shirt and ripped her dress apart and now she stood naked in front of him. Her eyes burned with tears and she crossed her arms over her chest to hide herself from him.

"You are mine now. What do you have to fear now?" He growled. He said as he took off his shirt as well. She closed her eyes tightly and cringed when his warm breath fell on her lips.

"Please... s-stop." She cried flailing her arms and trying to hit her but he kissed her lips harshly not letting her speak. He held her arms tightly behind with his hands not letting her cover herself.

She wanted someone to pinch her and bring her back to reality. She wanted to wake up and know that this was just a nightmare but she knew that was not possible. She knew this was real and whatever she did could not change it. What had she done to deserve this?

She couldn't breath anymore. It was as if oxygen had forgotten its way into her lungs.

She could hear a muffled voice calling her name but she didn't know where it was calling her from. The voice was as if the person was under water. She couldn't here them clearly and all she could focus on was the man who was ruining her.

"What did I ever do to you? I am sorry. Zayan! Stop!" She cried louder this time as he squeezed her breast painfully.

She felt her shoulder being shaken harshly and she slipped away from the present scene. Maybe she was unconscious now. She couldn't feel him near anymore. She kept her eyes closed tightly fearing she would see him if she opened them.

"Maya, wake up! Please open your eyes." A voice said to her.

"No..." She cried and flailed her arms to get that person away from her. 

"Maya..." The same voice said again but it was sharper this time. She felt so scared. What did this person want from her?

Her eyes slowly fluttered open. It was dark everywhere. Had she died? Where was she?

The voice that was calling her was now more clear. She could make it out. It was very familiar. But she couldn't make out its owner's face.

"Maya, are you okay?" Someone called shaking her shoulders. She felt like she would have dislocated her shoulder.