Vincent/Afton

Vincent's POV

"Fucking finally" I laughed at myself while holding Y/n.

She's starting to wake up. "It seems the beautiful girl is waking up" a grin formed.

She glared at me and broke out of my grip. "Strong" "where did you bring me" Her eyes examined the room.

"Somewhere that they won't get you" I cleaned my knife and pointed it at her. Her eyes widened. "What do you even want from me" she put her hands up in defense.

"Well you see..there isn't anything I want from you. But you know maybe just...take your life" I slowly walked up to her and raised my knife just to be grabbed and get my knife pointed right in front of my neck.

"Jesus Vincent, all you wanna do is kill" "Stay out of it Goldie" I struggled to get out of Goldie's grip.

Your Pov

I slowly tried finding the exit but no luck. "Wait Y/n" Goldie let go of Vincent and teleport me back to the pizzeria.

"Who the hell was that?" I asked and Goldie gave me a frown, "our murderer vincent, when he sees someone getting close with us he wants to basically take their lives and become one of us" Goldie explained.

I just stood there in shock. "Y/N!" We turned our heads to the voices and saw the others running up to us. They all gave me a big hug.

"Yes it's me" I chuckled, "did he hurt you?" Chica put her hands on my shoulders and gave me a worried look.

"No he didn't" I reassured her. "What a lame bitch, when i see him i'll kick his ass" Plushtrap proudly said. "I doubt it shorty" Bonnie laughed at him.

Plushtrap gave him a look, "I'm 5'7! that's average!". Bonnie raised an eyebrow "Uh not really".

Chica grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the mini argument and the rest were busy enjoying Plushtrap and Bonnie argument.

"Don't mind them just boys being boys" Chica playfully rolled her eyes.

I laughed a bit, "Yeah..how does it feel being the shortest one from them". She thought for it, "It sucks-well kinda, sometimes i need help in the kitchen since i can't reach for the pots".

"How tall are you?" "5'3" She responded.

"and the others?" I asked and she did a quick look at them then back at me.

"Plushtrap is 5'7, bonnie is 5'10, Freddy is 6'2, Foxy is 6'1, Goldie is 6'3, Springtrap is 5'9, and finally Springy is 6'0" My eyes widened.

"That tall?" i looked over at them, "yeah..." She nervously laughed.

"What are you guys talking about?" Chica and I looked over.

Springy leaned against the wall. "Just girl stuff" Chica crossed her arms. He hummed, "What made you come to us?" I asked and his eyes landed on mine.

"The arguing got annoying and Plushtrap tried to bring me in it" Springy let out a big sigh. "Yeah i don't wanna be involved" I said.

"BOTH OF YOU GUYS QUIT IT!" We heard Freddy's voice. "It sounds like they're having fun" Chica chuckled. We all sat down. I pulled out my phone. There was surprisingly some messages from my friend.

I quickly replied back, "who are you talking too?" Chica peeked over my phone to look.

"My friend that i barely talk too" I responded and Chica sat beside me on my right while Springy scooted over to my left side.

"What are filters?" Springy asked and pressed on it.

"Look" I showed him the different type of filters and he looks amazed.

"Also what should I do since Vincent is ..you know...after me" I nervously said, Springy and Chica looked at each other then back at me.

"Well um for now it's better to have you close to us so whenever we see vincent we can you know push him away from you" Chica suggested and Springy agreed. "Will I be able to see him?" I asked.

Springy spoke up, "Maybe a few times but we know when he's near so you don't need to worry" a smile formed.

I slowly nodded my head, "it's 3 am gonna head outside?". "Sure!" Chica got excited and Springys mood changed.

"Remember I can't leave" he added. We all stood up, "Maybe I can help in some way?" i said and he looks unsure. We headed towards the front door and Chica ran out in joy.

i stopped in between the door frame, "here" I extended my hand out to him and he grabbed it. I was struggling to pull him out and Chica noticed it then went to help me.

"ow!" We pulled him out, "We did it!" I cheered and Springy looked up and smiled.

"I haven't been outside in years" A tear left his eye. "It must suck being in there for years and not getting to be outside" He nodded and ran around like a child.

I laughed at him being childish. Then i heard a bang behind me, turning around I saw Plushtrap leaning against the 'invisible wall'.

"Oh!" I did the same thing with Plushtrap and pulled him out. The others saw and came. Freddy,Foxy and Bonnie helped Goldie and Springtrap.

"Hell yeah!" Plushtrap's eyes shine and ran around the parking lot.

Freddy smiled at the sight of them having fun. "It's good to see them out" He walked up beside me.

"Yeah" I said while eyeing everyone. "Hey! Come on Y/n and Freddy!" Chica yelled to get our attention. "Well um.." I grabbed Freddy's hand and dragged him to the others.

Plushtrap surprisingly brought his speaker and played music.

We all had fun and jammed out until a song came on. Everyone stopped and looked over to Plushtrap.

He was still jamming out until he saw everyone else looking at him. "What?" "What is this?" Springtrap said.

Plushtrap looked over at his speaker then back at us. "ohhhh not you guys stopping because the backyardigans are playing" Plushtrap annoyingly said and continue to dance.

i let out a laugh, "don't worry i know them" I continued to dance with Plushtrap while the others were confused but joined.