Vision Time

(A/n: There might be mistakes in spelling or grammar. I'm too tired and lazy to go check or fix it 😟 but i'll fix it later!)

Plushtrap was annoying Chica since she doesn't want him playing cpr.

"Hey Y/n that was amazing! It's sucks they don't really like it because they absolutely have NO TASTE" He yelled the last part making sure everyone heard it.

Some rolled their eyes, "Yeah they don't" I smirked and he did as well. He raised up his hand and was going to play it. "Chica will be pissed" I whispered and he chuckles "She's really acting like a whole mom ugh"

We both noticed Chica next to the speakers and looked around it. "oh my yes" He plays it where cupcakke moans loudly and immediately stops it.

Chica jumps and breathing heavily, "PLUSHTRAP!!!" She yells and I sighs "Run" He runs off laughing while chica chased after him.

I shook my head while laughing. I noticed Roxy staring at Foxy practicing his fighting with Monty. Looks like Monty is losing against Foxy.

She looks a bit upset so I headed over to her. "Hey are you alright?" I asked but she didn't take her eyes off of him.

"Yeah I'm fine"
"I don't think so you look—"
"I SAID IM FINE" She stood up, yelled and pushed me harshly to the ground.

what the...

Everyone stop what they were doing and noticed what's going on. Roxy breathing heavy and storms off. Did I do something wrong??? Everyone rushed over.

I was gonna get up until Michael reached his hand out to me and pulled me up. "Are you okay?" He made sure I wasn't hurt or anything.

"Yeah I'm okay just didn't know what I did! I just asked if she was okay since she looks upset" I said.

"Probably... uhh I don't know..." Bonnie places his hand on my shoulder and his ears flopped down. "All I know that she was staring at you Foxy" Everyone turned their attention to him.

"Wait what? Me? What for?" He pointed at himself and I shrugged. "Talk to her about it—when she cools off" I said and Foxy looks unsure but agrees to it.

3:25 AM

"I'm ready to go" Michael nodded.

All four of us left. Michael kept taking glances at me since I was staying quiet during the car ride while Jeremy and Gregory were talking.

Michael opened the first door and Jeremy went to his room. Gregory went to his.

Walking up stairs with Mike trailing behind me we both entered his room.

Eggs has a tired face. He fall onto his bed and chuckles. "Still thinking about what happened earlier?" I nodded and he slightly frowns.

I sat on the bed and eventually lay down. I let the whole Roxy thing go for now. Foxy is probably talking about it to her right now.

Mike hugs me to reassure that he's there. "Get some sleep" "You sure? I'm worried that you're not okay" "I'm okay just gonna forget about it" He sighs and closes his eyes.

"Goodnight" "Goodnight"

Hours Passed