The Iconic Music Lover Plays WAP

Michael has been taking care of me and basically hasn't done any work in the pizzeria. Jeremy has been taking care of that. I get why Mike is doing here, he cares and is afraid if someone would attack me out of nowhere and put me out of my misery. Gregory is checking in time to time.

The others animatronics want to as well but of course couldn't because they have to perform or help out.

Bonnie and Foxy are now apart of the group.

"You know Mike you can go do whatever instead of taking care of me" I said but he shook his head.

"I don't want you to get hurt anymore" He sat next to me. We sat in silence for a while until he spoke, "I'm still confused on why you're bleeding since you bled twice" "I'm still figuring that out but I do think that I have some human stuff still" I mentioned and he raised an eyebrow.

"Half human half animatronic?"
"Maybe..."

I glanced at the floor then at him, "Thank you" He looks at me a bit confused"For what?" "Being here you know?" He smiles.

"Of course" He gently grabs my hand and hold it. He made sure he hasn't hurting me from that cut in my hand.

"We gotta make a plan to whenever that Vanny girl shows up and maybe others by what Goldie said"
"Yeah we should, I'll make it and whenever I'm done I can show and tell you guys the plan. If there's any suggestions I'll add them"

I nodded, "That's great" He stood up about to walk away but bent over to my level and gave me a kiss.

"Call me if you need anything, I'll be in the next room" He looks in my eyes "I will" He walked into the other room beside.

Someone entered the room and that is Vincent. "Nice to see you alive and well" He smirks.

"What are you here for?"
"Why not check up on you? I wanna see a beautiful human being"

Someone else entered lord if it's Vanessa—"Vincent get the hell out" Bonnie groaned.

"No I won't bunny"
"Out" Bon kicked him out and closed the door then dust off his clothes.

He smiled at me and walked over. "Hey feeling any better?" "Yeah a lot actually" "That's great luckily Foxy and I were there to help you" He crouched down.

"Honestly I thought I could've done more but I don't know I felt weird when I was fighting against Vanny"
"How so?"
"I don't know she had this weird vibe that I can't explain"

He nodded slowly, "Also I have to get used to this whole thing that we have towards you especially the whole kissing part" He chuckles.

"I have to get used to it honestly, It's kinda like Poly which I'm very not used too but it's a way where we can all you know"
"Yeah when we are all attracted to one person I believe—I could be wrong" He puts his hands up in defense.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "I don't know it much either but we can go with that" He agreed.

Michael entered the room with paper.

"Oh hey Bonnie"
"Hey Michael I was just checking in with Y/n"
"That's nice can you do me a favor?"
"Sure what is it?"
"Can you gather everyone that knows what's going on and bring them here?"
"Sure"

Bonnie stood back up and headed out. "Done?" "I think so?" He said unsure.

I stood up and we both walked over to the meeting table.

Michael spread out the big paper on the table. He really had it planned out. "Honestly it looks like a messy plan" "Are you saying your plan is all over the place or your hand writing?"