RollerSkating

Jeremy and I got ready to go out. "Do you think this is okay?" He showed me his outfit. A brown flannel, white shirt and black pants.

"Yeah it is" I smiled and he did as well. "WOOOOO!" We heard people downstairs. "Time to go?" "I believe so or they are gonna change here" We both shrugged and headed down stairs.

"Hey Y/n and Jeremy!" Chica waved with excitement. They looked like regular human—well they do regularly buy you know . "Hey guys, already changed?" I asked and they nodded.

"Alright well let's head out" Goldie said and gesture us out.

I can tell Chica, Plush, Freddy, Bon, and Foxy are excited by the way they are smiling and talking about the place.

But hey they are gonna go out now. "We weren't gonna fit in all in one car so we are gonna split. I'll take my motorcycle with another person and you guys will go in the car" Michael stated.

"MOTORCYCLE???? Bet let me drive—" "Woah—do you even know how to?" Mike stopped him.

Plushtrap looked away then back at him, "I can learn....."

Mike sighed, "I can go with you" I volunteered and Mike nodded.
"Let me go on too!" Plush smirks.

"If there's any space then fine. Jeremy you can drive the car" Michael tossed him the car keys and Jeremy caught it.

He nodded and everyone got on.

Michael handed us the helmets. I was in the middle and Plush was behind me.

We put it on. Mike started the motorcycle up, "Sick!" Plushtrap chuckles.

"Hold on tight because I'll go pretty fast" Michael told us. I wrapped my arms around his waist and Plushtrap did it to me.

Mike started to drive and Plush was laughing and cheering.

"THIS DUDE NAMED MICHAEL USED TO RIDE MOTORCYCLES" Plush sang out making sure Mike heard it even with all this wind.

"ITS BIGGER THAN A TOWER, I AINT TALKING ABOUT EIFFELS" I caught on

"REAL COUNTRY ANACONDA—"

"STOP!" Michael said. Plush and I burst into laughter.

Soon we got there, the other haven't gotten here ye—the car pulls up. Nevermind.

"Next time bring a limo or something. I was cramped" Gregory whined.

"Oh my yes with a stripper pole" Plush cheered. "No—" "Yes I agree" I said and Mike looks surprised.

He sighs, "I'll think about it" Plush and I grinned at each other.

All of us went in and it was truly amazing. People were skating and having fun. "I'm so excited!" Chica tugs on my arms.

"I am too!"

Michael went to pay or Something dunno. "He's really rich" "I mean if he's able to pay for all of us then yeah sure" Freddy agrees.

"Because he's british! They are stupid rich I believe" Gregory joins.

I raised an eyebrow, "It's because of my dad.." We looked over to see Michael standing there beside Gregory.

"Ah to which we don't talk about anyways let's get our shoes and no Gregory doesn't mean I'm rich if I'm british" Greg playfully rolls his eyes.

Everyone went to get their shoes while I saw Jeremy standing there awkwardly and uncomfortable while looking around.

I went to comfort him, " Hey come on" I grabbed his hand and headed over to get our shoes.