Taking Over Thier Bodies

Foxy's Pov

I opened my eyes my glance over to Y/n to see her peacefully sleeping.

"I miss Foxy!" "Yeah me too! He was really amazing on stage!" "I don't understand why he needs to be out of order! It was a mistake!" I flinched and peeked out of the curtains.

I saw two kids frowning and looking at the 'Out of Order' sign.

I got a bit sad as well. "I didn't understand either..." I mumbled and heard some noises behind me.

"Foxy?" I turned around and tilted my head to the side.

"What time is it?" She rubs her eyes. "Uh.." I peeked out and glance at the clock.

"2:40 pm" I answered and she slowly nods her head. "Well ima go use the bathroom" She stood up and left.

I watched her until she walked into the bathroom.

Your POV

I went out of the Parts & Service room and saw a munch of kids running around, eating or singing with Freddy and the others.

I tried to get pass parents and kids to get to the bathroom but I accidentally bumped into a guy.

He looked at me with an angry expression. "What the hell is your problem?" He said. He was a teenager with dark brown hair.

"Nothing just let me get pass-" I tried to go away from him but he just pushed me.

"Bitch" He walked away. I glared at him and looked over to Freddy who seems to saw what happened.

Freddy had an upset face and also glared at the teenager. He mouthed "Don't worry about it if he comes to bother you again I'll deal with him" I nodded.

I speed walked to the bathroom and went into one of the stall.

~Time Skip~

I heard voices in the bathroom when I walked out.

"You know that girl..Y/n?" I hid and listened in.

"Yeah what about her" I heard a quiet laugh. "She works at this place at midnight so I have a plan to scare her so are you in?" Both girls laugh.

'Laya...' I groaned. "Yeah I'm in" "Ok good also Chris is in the plan too because she bumped into him" I felt Laya eyes rolled.

Then I heard footsteps going to the door so I walk away.

Laya and her friend came out. 'So they're going to do something at night huh..' I looked at the stage to still see them performing.

'I have to keep a lookout tonight but first I should bring some games so they can learn what humans do?' I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name.

I turned around to see Chica. "Hey Chica what's up?" I asked. "I was just checking up on you because you seemed lost in something..do you need any help?" she crossed her arms and smiles.

"Uh well no I'm just gonna bring somethings for you guys to have a feeling what humans do for fun" I said and she slighted jumped.

"Oh that's good plus we need to do something new you know. Well ima start serving pizzas so go and get those stuff!" She waves and skipped away.

I smiled and walked outside.

Freddy's POV

"Freddy! Look at my drawing!" I peeked over and laughed.

"It looks amazing! Good job Leo!" I ruffled his hair while he giggles and walks away.

I saw Y/n walking out the pizzeria. I slightly frown and felt someone next to me.