Danger?

It's the next day and I have been thinking about yesterday. Why was I bleeding? Am I half human still? That's impossible or maybe it isn't.

Whatever maybe that will show up later. I decided to work on Bonnie and Foxy's designs. I'm half way done and honestly no one came in, thank god.

Took me hours but I was finally done but not quite they're missing their chip.

Now where the hell are they? It's supposed to be their memories and I don't wanna do a new one because they won't remember who I am nor their friends.

I searched around closely and carefully. Nope nothing. I sighed and sat down on the table.

Staring at the ground with Bon and Foxy laying on the table next to me.

"Or maybe you should check your pocket that is with your..animatronic outfit" Someone appeared in front of me and I jumped in shock.

"GOLDIE?!" I yelled and he shushed me. "Sorry sorry but like WHAT? We haven't seen you in a while and you just appeared out of nowhere!" I said and he crosses his arms.

"Well I uh been invisible a lot and haven't been out there but honestly believe it or not I have been here like everyday"
"Why didn't you show yourself that you were here?"
"First I was mainly roaming around where people weren't there and I didn't see you here but maybe I did but didn't recognize you"
"I see but what were you saying?"
"The chips are in your other outfit"

My eyes widened and searched for it and pulled it out.

There was two labeled:

BONNIE'S CHIP

FOXY'S CHIP

"Wait do you know—"
"Yes I do and it really hurt me since i never imagined you turned out like this" We both hugged and his eyes got watery.

"I was there after you got killed by that sicko William or Springtrap whatever but I couldn't do anything to bring you back. He also stuffed you into a suit and left you there on the ground. I of course picked you up and brought you somewhere without telling the others what happened because they will get hurt but either way they'll found out or you'll tell them sooner or later. I just stayed in the shadows mainly while you stayed unconscious or dead for a while but I stayed around you making sure you are okay although you couldn't see me nor know I was there. Mari let the other souls free and took Bonnie's and Foxy's chip and put it on you so you can have something from them because he knew they won't come back soon. But uh it seems like you are creating them now so what Mari did was great since you can know bring them back. Also my bad for leaving you in an alley. The old building got destroyed and made this one so I needed to keep you away from that. I know I did very little but—" I cut him off by hugging again and kissed his cheek.

He was in shock, "Thank you just honestly thank you. You did your best and that means a lot" He relaxed into my arms.

"Of course, I'll put the chips in and I don't even know why we have chips" He extended his hand out and I dropped the chips into his palm.

He carefully placed them in, "It will take awhile to adjust so I'll be here to watch so don't worry" I gave him an unsure look and he smiles and gave me a small nod.

"Thanks again" I waved and headed out. It's nice to see Goldie again and I'm sure Michael will be happy as well.

Why not tell him? I grabbed my radio, "Hey Mike" I spoke and didn't get an answer. "Michael?" Again no response.

Is he that busy or did he leave it somewhere? Well I decided to go find him myself.

Instead I found Jeremy carrying paperwork, "Hey Jeremy!" I jogged over to him and he looks happy when he noticed me. "H..Hi" "Have you seen Michael?" "No but the last time..I saw him when he has placing boxes in the office" I thought for a sec.