Movie Night

Your POV

'It's already night time?' Glancing at the time I felt someone behind me.

"It's been a long day for you guys" I turned around to see Foxy.

I nodded. "I saw what happened to Laya" He chuckled and my eyes widened.

"You saw everything?" I said, crossing my arms.

"I mean yeah. I have nothing to do in the cove so I just observe" He slightly frowned.

"But I understand the situation. She deserves it since she was being a bitch towards you" I smiled and he returned it.

We both heard Freddy yelling and laughter.

Foxy and I looked at each other then headed towards the sound.

"What's going on?" Me and Foxy both said.

"You guys did those things to Laya?!" Freddy yelled. "Yo calm down Freddy she deserves it" Foxy crossed his arms and slightly glared at him.

I looked up to Foxy and he smirked. "What do you mean she deserves it?" Bonnie randomly hops in.

"She was bothering Y/n and torturing her basically" Some of them looked in confusion.

"Bruh we just wanted Y/n to have some revenge" Plushtrap tried to get out of Freddy's grip.

"She was bothering her?" Everyone looked at me.

I just blushed. "If none of you guys believe me then will this help out?" I lift up my shirt to show my bruise.

"This bruise is when Laya punched me in the bathroom once" I put my shirt back down.

"Wow I didn't even know" Chica came up to me and hug me.

"Yeah I just kept it a secret.." I sat down. Everyone kept saying how they are sorry and didn't know.

"Well Ima take a nap and can one of you set up the movie" i laid my head on the party tables and closed my eyes.

Minutes later•

Springy PoV

I looked over to Y/n to see her sleeping.

"I think I did it??" "Yeah yeah that's how it goes" Freddy and Springtrap are putting up the movie.

Chica is getting the popcorn ready and other snacks with the help of Foxy, Plushtrap and—

"BONNIE STOP STARING AT HER AND COME HELP ME" Chica yelled and Bonnie sighed and went over to them.

I grinned and looked at to Y/n to see Goldie sitting next to her and playing with her hair.

"What are you doing?" Goldie looked up at me and smiled. "What does it look like I'm doing?" He asked.

"Staring at Y/n and not even helping the others?" I crossed my arms and glared.

"Well I could say the same thing to you" Goldie smirked and laid his head down next to her.

My eyes widened. "Um well you doing that bothers me" He took off his eyes off of Y/n then to me.

"We all know we like her dude it's obvious" He gave me a boring look then looked at her.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I rolled my eyes and then they came busting out the door with snacks and popcorn.

"GAWD DAMN!" Plushtrap laughed. "Shut it you" Chica glared at him and walked over towards the tables.

Bonnie and Foxy came towards us.

They were bothered about Goldie being that close to Y/n as well.