The Battle Pt.1

Monty, Bonnie and I ran towards the south exit. The others are probably at their place that they need to be.

"Are you guys ready?" I look at them both. They gave me a nod and put their serious face on.

We heard static and a voice. "Hey Jeremy do you see anything?" Michael's voice spoke out.

"Uhh yeah there's two people heading towards the main entrance so be careful u-uh three going to south. 4 going to east. 6 going to west but there m-might be more of them somewhere" Jeremy warned us.

"Okay thank you" Michael said and I made sure they heard it.

They nodded. "I'm worried for Plushtrap, Foxy and Goldie since they have a lot of people heading over there" Bonnie crossed his arms and looked away worryingly.

"Then how about you go over there I would gladly protect little Y/n over here" Monty leaned over to Bon with a snug smile.

I gave monty a weird look. "Back off" Bon pushed him away. "Before you guys start fighting how about we focus on the people trying to kill us!" I raised my voice.

"Yeah okay-" We immediately looked at the double doors to see the doorknob shaking.

They are trying to get in.

We went to our places and hid behind the wall that is next to it.

There was a loud noise like banging and kicking but eventually it sounded like they got in.

"Sh.." I heard a faint whisper. A knife stabbed into the wall right beside me head.

My eyes widened but I maintain my focus. A face poked out around the corner and stared at me.

I slowly moved back. The animatronic has red hair that is in two pigtails. Their eyes were green and wearing a dress. She looks human...

She kinda looks like Elizabeth— She launched at me waving a knife around.

"that's not me"

Elizabeth spoke out in my head. She pushed me to the ground and went on me. I punched her on her left cheek and fell down to the side. I went on her and when i was gonna punch—

"Fuck you!" I heard Bonnie's voice and quickly glance backwards and saw two other people were attacking them.

Right when I turned my attention to her, she swung at me but I quickly dodged it.

She grabbed her knife and I reached out and grabbed her wrist to slam it on the ground.

She kneeled me on the side of my body so I crawled away and stood up as she did as well.

She swung again but failed miserably. I kicked her stomach and dropped the knife. She put her hand on it and I kicked the knife to my side.

She started to yell and charge at me so I picked it up and stabbed her in the chest.

Her eyes widened and I dig the knife into her more as she began to slowly fall.

I pulled the knife out and noticed there was blood on it. That's weird.

Looking back to the guys, Monty punched the guy that's on the floor and went back up.

Bonnie was kinda struggling so I sneaked up behind and stabbed the guy on the side of his head.

The body fell lifeless and Bonnie smiled. "Thank you" I nodded.

"Ima go help the others if you guys want to stand guard here in case more come? Up to you guys" I said and jogged away before they could answer.