The Beginning Of the End

My Name is Taiyō, I'm 16 and I have the Element of Angel, my Father who Sacrificed Himself gave his Remaining Power to me Passing it on his Succesor as I weild it for Good, i have Good Friends who also Weilds Great Power which Can we use for Synchronized Combos and Attacks.

~I Arrived to The Elemental School~

The Place was Like A Huge Castle, and I can Already Tell I sense My Friends, since we are In the Same Class.

"Hey, Taiyō, hey Taiyō!"

"Ah! That Must be the Twins!"

"Hello, Haruki and Haruka, It's nice seing you two."

Haruka:"Mhm! My Brother here slept Late, but Luckily I woke him Up."

Haruki:"That's Because I Stayed up a Little Late."

"Typical Ruki, who always Sleep Late"

Haruki:"H-hey! It's a Habit."

Haruka:"Enough Chatting Idiots, let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 3 of Us Head Inside and we All Suddenly Shiver in Coldness as We felt a Cold Atmosphere Suddenly Got us

EXPLOSION

We Immediately Looked where the Explosion came from and I somehow Remembered That Explosion.

"Huh? Moonlight?"

I Immediately ran over to the Explosion and As soon as I opened the Door, my Body suddenly dropped to a Freezing Temperature as I saw my Own Sister who Accidentally Used her Ice Element on the Room making an Explosion and Completely Frozen the Room.

"Moonlight, did you Used Vehement Blizzard Again?"

"I didn't Mean too, I wasn't supposed too Because Tell your Brother here to Not Make a Sudden Scare from his Element"

I Looked over to my Brother, Fuji with a Unsatisfied and Confused Face

"Fuji, what did you do to Moonlight with your Element Again?"

"Well, she Doesn't get the Point I Used Sonar Quake on the Bathroom to Heal my Wound here, I accidentally cutted myself with a Knife earlier, and My Sonar Quake reached Moonlight causing her to Berserk her Ice"

"Oh, that makes sense Then, you both should Stop scaring Each other and this is Litterly the 3rd time You froze and Scared Each Other"

"Cause you Know what happens what I tell mom right?"

Fuji and Moon:"Yes Tai!"

"Good, anyways I'm gonna go."

I Left the room to close the door and ran back to Ruki and Ruka

Moonlight:"I felt Shiver on my Spine somehow."

Fuji:"I might aswell Be more Careful"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruka:"What was That About??"

"Basicaly, my Siblings here Scared each other Again so Not much of a Deal, just normal Brother and Sister Stuffs"

Haruki:"Well That makes sense since The last Time I saw that Happened I couldn't move when Moonlight Accidentally Froze my entire Body."

"Anyways, shouldn't we Head to our Class and Claim our Dorm?"

Haruka:"Yes! Let's go then."

We Continued Talking as we Walked towards to the Principals Office to Claim our Class Subjects and Dorm Rooms(Dorm rooms consists 2 people on 1 room)

"Oh, me and Haruki are dormmates, what about you Haruka?"

Haruka:"Oh, i'll be with Kiara, and you two Have Fun in the dorm, now Let's go to our class we have the same schedule!"

"Wai-Haruka!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Three of us Headed to our First Class And we Bump onto a Great Teacher who Is our Sensei for the Year!

His Name was Sir.Yoshi, and He Treats us like his Sons, and We Immediately Started to Get along with our Sensei.

Haruka:"Oh hey Taiyō, I wanna ask about your Element."

"Hm? What about it?"

Haruka:"Well, since your Element is Angel, does that mean you Get less Tired when the More you move?"

"Yep, pretty much It."

Although My Element is Angel and Its Powerful, it Also Drains Mana like Other People, but Angel uses Less Mana since I can recover Mana when I hit my Opponent but I regain 50% so I pretty much Have a Limit too.

Haruka's Element is Called Slime, he can shift onto a Slime and He can Pretty much Make his Opponents Stuck, it's kind of a Support Element but he can Drown Them in Slime, he can Also Heal using his slime, since he has different colors which has different effects.

Haruki has a Powerful Element, he Weilds the Element called Aurora, he creates Rainbows created from Solar Flares and can Burn His Targets when It Hits, he can even Absorb Projectiles which he can Use as a Shield when Hes hurt.

However, the Five Gaoma Have Killed Tons of Mages(Teachers on the Schools They Are like the Expert Heroes) And There Elements are Way beyond Normal, and they have 3 Elements Rather than 1.

We Train in Order to Defeat The Evil and Save the World from the Disaster.

================================

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK IN THE COMMENT I'LL ANSWER THEM IN THE NEXT CHAP <3