Substance

Haruka and Moonlight found Themselves in a Hallway and Heard something dropping, they rush to The corner to see Kiara appeared Out of nowhere and had Cuts on her.

Haruka tend to her Wounds and Slowly Healed her with his Slime Balls.

Afterwards the Three walks around and finds A Sliding door and They opened it up to see Someone sitting innocently and There was people around Unconscious and Full of Injuries.

"H-help me!"

A girl cried out As she eventually Stopped when someone Pierced her thru her Body.

"Oh shush, i'm currently working so would you Please Not make a Noise?" He laughed and Continued what he was doing.

================================

Fuji and Bryce looked back as a Black Explosion appears behind them And sees Someone inside it.

"Oh my, I've been Beaten. But I won't lose that Easily."

A glowing Sword appears as an aura covers him.

"Greetings."

He quickly dashed towards Bryce and Rapidly threw out his Attacks on him while the other Blocked the attacks.

"His Attacks are so heavy!"

He pushed him back and Marked a Symbol below him Releasing an attack.

"Those moves won't work with me Anymore." He vanished and a Blade Sat on the back of Bryce's Neck unable to move.

"Is this the power of a Third Ranked Member?"

"I'll return the favor by Slicing you everywhere-" A Blast headed straight to lei's head, throwing him in a distance.

"Bryce are you Alright?"

He looked behind and saw Yoshinori.

"If you are wondering about Fuji, he's Currently resting in the corner so you rest up aswell." He stood up and Walked to Lei.

"Damn you! You had alot of nerves to Do that to me!" His head got exploded letting Yoshinori let out a little laugh.

"Oh I remember you, You are the person I fought Before." He healed up And looked pissed.

"Glad we met again, but this will be our Final fight."

"I'll gladly torture you to Death Yoshinori, you may beaten me But I won't lose this time."

Yoshinori threw out his Lava shots at Him.

"Is Lava orbs the Only thing you Got?!" He cuts the Projectiles in half with his Blade.

"You Pathetic Mage!" His other arm Extended in a bigger Sword And spins slashing everything.

"You barely got stronger, you have the same strength as I first met you." He looked down on him as he was Stuck in piles of Rubble.

I'll slash you up to Pieces and absorb you to Gain your Abilities.

"Huh?"

"Hold on what's this, how does he not have Injuries...I know It did I even felt it."

Yoshinori was silent but he definitely was not Happy and a Second he Quickly throw his attack on lei who was unable to react.

Lei spit out some of Black Liquid and Turns to look at Yoshinori.

"Get away from Me!" Lei quickly Cut off The attacks.

"I'll cut you off and Destroy you to Shreds!" He increased his Attacks ranged and Went straight forward to Yoshinori.