I care for you

BEFORE YOU READ!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT + FLUFF, SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT SMUT, INCASE YOU WANT JUST GO WITH IT.

AGAIN, SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT!

Enjoy reading, readers.

================================

"Takehiro."

Takehiro looked at Him with a Face he had never seen from Him.

"I actually Like you." Keigo confesses and Smiled at Him.

Takehiro got red and Smiled aswell while the Two cuddled together.

"Kei." He looked at Him.

"What is it?" He replies to him.

He leaned forward as there Lips we're an inch apart; "Can I kiss you?"

Keigo didn't hesitated And Agreed, the two Shared a Tender kiss and eventually Got longer.

Takehiro looked at Him and so did Keigo.

"Can we do It?" Takehiro asked him.

Keigo blushed and Smiled.

"Dummy, of course."

(AGAIN SMUT STARTS NOW, SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT.)

Takehiro Kisses him and moved his Legs between Keigo's thighs while moving his hand to his Waist.

Keigo moved his Tongue in their Kiss and Plays both of there Tongues.

The two Shared a Body to Body contact before Keigo moved his Hips and Bumps into His buldge feeling they are both On at this Moment, the Two looked onto each other.

"Takehiro, you have Those right?" He wanted to Know before they do It.

"Of course I do." He reaches for the Drawer and there is a Spare left inside.

"Then continue." Keigo quickly snatches on a Kiss at him while he Hugged him close.

Takehiro couldn't hold it Anymore and Pins Keigo on the bed, topping On him.

"I want to See you like this." He moved his hand to His chest and traced it down To his waist till it Reaches on the Certain place and Started to Play on the Spot.

Keigo had a Slight reaction and Watched him.

He then looked at Him and Had a small Innocent face; "Can I have permission to Open this?" He asked Him nicely.

Keigo nods and Gets embarrased from him.

Takehiro Smiled and moved his Shorts down revealing his Boxers on while in his View he sees his Thighs which is one of his Turn ons.

"Damn." Takehiro moved down and kisses Keigo between his thighs Slowly going onto the Center.

He looked at His Buldge which is infront of his face right now and placed small Kisses around it.

Keigo letted out small Moans while looking at Him.

Takehiro bites his Boxers and Pulls it down and Enjoys the Sight on what He is seeing, he Used his Tongue at Him and Keigo sat there Feeling pleasure like any people would do.

He can't Stop right here, and Opened up his Mouth and Slowly fills up onto his Mouth making Keigo Hazy.

"T-takehiro-" He looked at Him and was Pleasuring him As best as he can, Keigo eventually bursts In Takehiro and Pants.

"Wahh, I'm so sorry Takehiro-" He got cut off by Him when he Pushed him down.

"Don't apologize, we still Have Another one who isn't done yet."
He pulled his Pants down And Keigo sat there Blushing at the Sight he is seeing.

"Will that Even Fit me?!"

Takehiro grabbed Keigo at the Waist and Turned him around.

"I'll put one in." Takehiro puts a little bit of Saliva on his finger and Pushes it in Keigo, he moaned And let's him Do it.

Takehiro got too Turned on by Him and was Eager on Putting his own Length at Him.

He pushed another One of his finger in and Eventually found his Spot making Keigo jolt up By Surprise.

"Looks like I found It, right here." He presses the same Spot and rubs While doing a Scissor motion in him, while he starts on Wearing It.

"You are almost Ready, don't worry." He chuckles and Spreades his fingers a little apart Making Keigo moan a little.

He pulls out his fingers and Was surprised by the Progress.

He leans forward and Kisses him and changing there Position.

Takehiro is right behind Keigo holding His right Leg up while his Other arm is wrapped around Him, he whispers at Him; "You ready?"

"I'm ready Now" Keigo replied and Felt it In his Entrance placed there.

"I'm going In now." He moves as It slowly enters Him and Was able to fit from all the Loosening up.

"Your still Tight-" Both of them Moans as they Felt pleasure from each other And they slowly got Deeper eventually Getting hit in the Same spot again.

Keigo made loud noises But was covered from Takehiro who is kissing him while trading Moans to each other.

Takehiro continued to Push more Eventually filling up his Whole length in.

They both Took a little time to get used to it before Takehiro started to Thrust in and out they looked onto each other filled with Love as they Kissed and Moved in a Normal speed.

Keigo closed his eyes moaning Every movement while Takehiro looked at Him while he Moans aswell.

They spent More time together While speeding up And eventually Keigo made his words. "Takehiro I'm close.." He says while Moaning.

"Then Let it All out~" He smiles and Kissed him.

Takehiro continued and sped up While the Other moaned Loudly and Quickly releases His own Onto himself.

The other one Rapidly sped up more and Eventually came In aswell.

The two shared Another deep kiss before Resting and Catching there breaths.

"I love you Kei."

"I love you Too Hiro."

================================

Still here?

Well this is the First time I wrote Smut and I was Lossing so much focus cause I wasn't yet used on doing this-

Anyways hope You enjoy this Chapter and Move onto the Next😔🖖