Passing Memories

Occasionally, there are tons of Elements that have Powerful Skills, but there are Rare Opportunities that 2 people will have the Same Element.

I Headed to Library as My Class Finished, and I started to Research more about my Element of Angel...but, no results.

I Kept Searching every Corner but I stood something Else.

"Huh? The Elemental War?"

I immediately Grab the Book and Headed to Sat on a Table as I started to Readed what was Inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the World of Elemental, people are Born with Special Elements that can be Weild for Good and Evil, however. The Leader of The Five Gaoma, who Instead rather than Showing Peace to the World, he chose to Steal Every Element he desire, but he Did not Able to Steal the Only Element that can Defeat Him.

"The Only Element??"

Allas, the Leader of the Gaoma Stroke down as I Struck him the "Arcane Guardian" He Dropped down and I was Able to Defeat Him, but the Members of the Five Gaoma, quickly Attacked Me and I Started to Fight Back, but...

As soon as I met Rank 1 of the Five Gaoma.

His Element was Too Powerful, it was Equal to the Strength of the Element of Angel, he Struck me with his Powerful Ultimate Skill "Vortex Zone" And I had to Pass my Element to my Daughter and I hope She will Continue to Pass it for the Good People.

My name is Kitsume, i weild the Power of Angel, and my Only Son, i Passed it onto Him, cause I was Infected of a Sickness and I'll end my Life if I did Not pass My Element, I hope that my Son passes his Element to his Son or Daughter and we hope the Battle can Finally End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Book ended here...Who was Kitsume's son? Maybe Mom might Know...?"

I Headed back to my Class as I start to Think on what I readed but I tried to Focus on my class until Its the end of the Day, i headed back at Home to Meet mom and I asked her to Have a Talk for a Moment, my mind was Clear and I wanted to Know.

"Mom, who is Kitsume?"

"Kitsume? i think I heard that Name Before."

"You did Mom?"

"Yes, Kitsume is your Dad's Mom and She died from sickness, she was a Great Mage."

"I see, thanks mom."

Kitsume is my Grandmother??

I Started to Head back at School and I tried to Calm myself down, I entered back And headed towards my dorm and To see Ruki in his Usuals

"Shirtless on the Phone Again?"

Haruki:"It's hot you know"

"Come here Let me Make you wear your Shirt, you look like an Idiot without a Shirt to me"

I Placed my Hands onto Haruki's shirt and I Dressed up his Shirt onto him As I slightly blushed from doing It.