The Five Gaoma

A Whole Month has Passed, everyone here Has Learned more About There Element skills and There Unique Abilities, we Also Bumped onto our Other Friends who we're on the Other Classes but we we're able to Hang out during free Time All of us Had a Great Time as we All Learned and Trained more about our Elemental Powers.

Sir.Yoshi:"Alright all of you have Heard about the Five Gaoma Right?"

Half of the Class:"The Five Gaoma? Whats That? Nope."

Me, haruki and Haruka Remained silent as we Know about them.

Sir.Yoshi:"The Five Gaoma are a Group of Evil Mages and They Not weild just 1 but 3 Elements, but we know 2 of there elements, but there main elements we do Not, they even killed Hundreds of Mages on there own and Thats why all of You Train to Defeat Them."

I raised my Hand as I was gonna ask a question.

Sir.Yoshi:"Yes Taiyō?"

"What does the Five Gaoma Look like?"

Sir.Yoshi:"The Five Gaoma may not look like It but they Look like Teenagers, although to tell if There The Five Gaoma, they have a Writing engraved on there Left Eye, which can be easily Noticed if You look close enough, but Be careful, one of there Elements allow them to Have Endless Mana and They Can Heal Pretty Quick, so thats why all of you Help together to Defeat atleast one of them Alright?"

I Started to Think about Ways on how to Defeat a Member, how Powerful are they, and how can they Beat a Mage on there own?

Sir.Yoshi:"One more Thing, I'll tell how they Look Like so Be aware."

Rank 5-Is a Female, who has Dark Hair and a Follow Fade with a Green Hair, she also has a Yellow Mark on her hair.

Rank 4-He looks like an Adult but hes a Teen, he has Pink to White Hair, or a Cotton Candy like Hair.

Rank 3-He's Short but He is Considered as A Dangerous Fighter because of his Element, he has Yellow hair and He Is Insanely Fast

Rank 2-He Has Blue Hair and has a Snake Mask which has a Huge Scar came from his Battle on a Previous Mage.

Lastly.

Rank 1-He has Dark Blue and Red Hair with a Black Mark on the end, and He Hides Really Great, so be aware of your Surroundings cause he Always Strikes First

Sir.Yoshi:"But I'll be most likely be Aware for 3 and 1, since they Killed More than Hundred and They even fought against 3 on 1 Before."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Soon as We Finished up Classes We Grouped up in our Dorm to Talk About the Five Gaoma.

"Is everyone here?"

Haruka/Haruki:"We're Here."

Moonlight:"Here"

Fuji/Kiara:"We're early like we Are"

Keigo/Takehiro:"Mhm"

"So Any Plans on how defeating a Member?"