Meeting up with the Higher Ones

Normally you would Expect the day would be Normal, but It never was Nor now.

As the People inside was Having a Regular day an Explosion had Happened in the Open field, there was Alot of smoke and Ashes everywhere And couldn't have a Glance what was In there.

A person walked up infront with such a Manner.

"Hello fellow Citizens, It is a Pleasure to be Here." He moved his Hand out And the Ashes Had fade Away.

There an Adult and Three people behind.

"We will be Taking this Area as we Want, now Will you May? One." He turned to Face one of Them.

"As you wish." He created a cube in his Hand and It glowed Green and White and Was Thrown upwards.

That Projectile landed on a Wall and It turned into a Vortex and exploded eventually, revealing What was the Other side of the wall.

"Good, now Where we're was-" He got cut off By an Arrow Heading to his head but missed.

"Oh, that Angel." He shifted his mood and Looked where it Came from to see the Son of his Enemy in the Past.

"I finally Found you!" He walks towards Him while still continues the Respective act.

A Female, rushed in And Grabbed onto Him and Injected him with a Vial.

"Now!" The man Got his Body stuck in tree Roots digging in the Ground making him Unable to Move.

An Attack all directions Rushed towards Him and It made him fuel in Anger.

"Isuka!"

A Flash had occur and everyone was Sent to A Location no one knows.

"Everyone, we Must Hurry otherwise Cath wont be Able to Hold him Off! Split in Groups-" The wall Slammed Yoshinori and Goro and the Both got sent Flying to a Different place.

Another flash and Everyone got Seperated, except some of Them.

"Haruki, let's get Moving!" They ran off To a random location not Knowing where they are but Only goes forward.

Meanwhile the There was The other Two had Bump onto each other.

"Kiara, come on." Fuji continued to Run while Kiara follows him Behind.

As they ran the Floor they are stepping on Had disappeared making the two Fall down.

They found themselves floating And as they look They we're catched by a Friend of theirs.

"Thank you for Catching us, bryce." Kiara Responded.

"It's no Problem."

"Let's continue Running and find our Way to Find the rest." Fuji looks at them to Make sure they won't get Separated.

While they Walk they heard a Loud Crash somewhere.

"What was That?" Kiara looked but Didn't knew which Direction.

The sound becomes Louder and Louder which they Knew it was Getting closer, they Stay near each other.

An explosion appeared infront and Was someone talking.

"It is a Pleasure to Meet you, my my You are still Alive but Not for Long!" He sprints forward And Created his Arm into a Blade Slicing them.

"It's him, rank Three." Fuji told them And the Three had Prepared for this.

"My, seemed like you we're Able to evade that Attack, no Worries I'll end you here."

Kiara made her Move and Sent out a Blast that It'll explode any second.

"Oh? An Explosion user It has been Twenty Five Years since The last One I Fought who uses Explosion Aswell!" His attention went towards Kiara.

"Shapeshift Enhancement: Berserk Wall!" A Multi-projectile of Swords and Blades coming towards Her and she Stood and Prepared a Move.

"Combustion!" A Blink second An Explosion occurred And it Absorbed The incoming Hits.

"Oh, The last One never Used that He was Dumb anyways!"

Pink orbs Appear behind him And looked. "Plasma? That's the First Time I saw someone used that." He created a Shield and The orbs hit creating Pink flames.

"That hurt a Little." He stands steady and Looked at them.

"Isn't this a Little unfair on numbers?" He smirked While letting a little laugh.

"I guess I'll fight you Three seriously Now." He smashes the Floor trembling the area, as expected He created a Cyclone same as Before.

"Now then, let's begin."

"Element of Explosion: Concentrated Blast!" A Ball of explosion coming towards Him.

Lei faced her and Blocked the Attack and Charged forward to her.

"I want to Know More about You Three!" The two Trade blows While Kiara was able to Match up.

"I won't share Any Info about me, including Us." She stayed Focus while she kept on Fighting and evading His attacks.

"Ah, so you Hate Sharing about Yourself? That's fine I'll ask you again!" He quickly striked to Get her Quick but was Stopped by An electric Echo.

"Man you are Annoying." He shifted his Arm.

"Machine Type: Blows of Bomb!" A Blast heading to Fuji.

A pink Small orb rushed in And hit The Blast, came from Bryce.

"What a Set up of Kids." He leaped back and Readied up another move.

"Shapeshift Enhancement: Blade Typhoon!" He extended his Arms into Blades and Spun rapidly Cutting anything In his way.

"Oh, now Don't go too Far." He stopped his Attacked and his attention went to Fuji.

"I want to know The name of Yours my Man." The two Trade blows while behind him was Bryce nearly getting to Hit him, got Caught.

"As you know, interrupting two peoples conversation is considered rude." He formed a Blade and Rushed to cut him in the neck, but somehow no Injuries appeared and He suddenly disappeared.

Behind him was His real one He created a Duplicate of himself And Appears on the other position.

"You are so slow." He was still caught and got Hit in his Head.

Bryce was knocked back but was able to Hold on the Damage.

"A Duplicate of yourself won't work on Me you know." He grinned and A Mark appeared below Him.

"What is-" He was Immobilized and A Few seconds After an Eruption Occurred Throwing him on the Air, Falling down with a Massive distance.

Kiara had Unleashed her Ultimate on him.

"Are you two Okay?" Kiara walked to them As the smoke behind Slowly disappear.

There they found a Corpse slowly fading which is Unusual, they would Be perfectly fine as they heal there wounds but Suddenly was in a Dying state.

They stood up and Tried to escape the Area as suddenly the air Got heavy.

A Door appears next to them and It took away Kiara from the Two.

Kiara found herself In a Hallway which Seems like a Normal Home would be.

(End of This Chapter)