Reaper

One Week Ago.

"Bring them All here."

A Trembling Sound was heard and Four people Around Appeared.

"The Distorted Mansion? It has been Twenty-Seven Years Since I've been here." Said by a Intimidating Person.

"Ahh, Hello Nathan! It had been Seventeen Years since we've met!" A Innocent Like Person Said in The distance.

"Why are we Sent here Anyways?" Lei spoked.

"Isuka, why Are we called here?"

"...Master...Told me..." She said.

"He has been Here."

The Four looked Behind Them and saw a Man sitting in A Chair and Forced them to Kneel down.

"Greetings, Master." They All said in a Manner tone.

"Chitose has been Defeated for the First time in This Amount of Years, the Fallen Members have been Defeated aswell, thats Why the Four of you Will Now seek Further Expectations and Suicidal Fights from Now on, Got it?"

"Nathan."

Nathan looked Up at Him. "Yes, master?"

"Head Towards the Forest And kill Atleast one of those Children."

"Understood."

"Alright, End of Meeting, Isuka send them Back."

================================

A Visit to the Elemental Village where Young Mages Weild there Weapons suitable for there Elements.

"Alright, here we Will head towards the Village where we Will get your Weapons that is Suitable for you're Combat skills." Yoshi spoked.

"It will take us Awhile so Be good Alright?"

Time Passed as they Saw a Village and Knew they we're Close, they Stumbled upon Infront of it and Enter a village filled with Workers around.

They passed Through to Meet one of the Mages here, Akatora?

Akatora Greeted them. "Hey You kids are from that Scene!"

What a Greeting, she Stood up and Leaded us to a House and inside of it was a Elementalist Blacksmith, Forging weapons.

"Oh, Akatora It is Nice to meet you."

"Yeah, It is nice to See you too, Anyways Can you forge the Childrens a Weapon that can suit On there Elements?" She politely asked.

"Sure, it'll take awhile But I'll finish it quick." He said.

"Kids, while you Wait you can all Roam around while I forge the Weapons."

Most everyone did there Own stuffs Until time passes Shortly.

However, in the Distance there we're Screaming and Some people rushed to the scene, a Shadow Reaper? What is it doing here?

Akatora rushed to the Scene and Created a Long whip to Trap the Target.

"What is a creature like You doing here?" She inspects the Creature until It splitted apart Into two, she quickly jumped away and Trap the other one.

"It just Duplicated itself." She gets a Little pissed And Smash the Two reapers Onto Another, they we're Very fragile but They was able to Regenerate there Body shape in a few seconds.

"You have gotta be kidding me." She turns to face them Again and Lets out two Whips in her Palms.

"Element of Whip: Hollow Whip Cut!" She moves the Left whip into a Slash which extended in range Cutting the Both reapers in Half causing them to Duplicate more.

"Cutting them is a Bad idea...Shit." Her name get's called And two of Her accomplices arrived.

"Perfect Timing, I need help dealing these whatever creatures." She takes stance while she watches them.

"Why are there Four of them?" Moonlight asked.

"I slashed them And it only caused to Duplicate them, make sure to Not split there body parts otherwise they will Multiply." She explains And the two Agreed.

Kiara takes the Move and Ready up her Blast.

"Element of Explosion: Combustion."
A Blink second of A ranged explosion occured and was Able to Explode half the body of a Reaper.

It regenerated Back and Charged to Kiara forming The Hands into a Scythe.

"Watch Out!" Moonlight quickly used Her Ice ability and was able to Stop it from Slashing the Reaper.

Her guard was Lost and a Reaper quickly Came up behind her, luckily someone else came Just in time, A Arrow pierced thru the Reaper pinning it into the Ground.

"Taiyō!" Moonlight looked And saw him.

"What the Hell happened here?" He looked to see Kiara and Akatora taking Blows againts the reapers While the Civillians Retreat.

"I don't know but Remember this, Don't try to Slash a single body part."
Moonlight stand up and Quickly helped them.

"Alright." He joined in aswell.

================================

On the other Hand, Keigo was heading To the nearby Forest to have a Calm and peaceful Area, his Senses tingled and Saw a Teenager in the distance.

"What is that Kid doing there?" He sneaks up Close and He was immedietly spotted.

"Woahhh, a Kid Nice to meet youu!~"
He sits on The tree Waving at Him as if he knows him.

"Who are you?" Keigo asks.

"Oh, the Name is Nathan and I will Kill the one who Master sent me."

"Nathan? Master?" He gets a little confused.

"Oh, silly. Look closer where you Should look." He teleported right infront of him As there was Little scythe appeared on his Spot he teleported.

Keigo took his Stance as he Looked into his Eyes.

RANK FOUR

================================

"It's no good They just keep Multiplying." Akatora gets Annoyed.

"Speaking of Multiplying who is doing this, It is getting on my Nerves." Kiara pants Getting exhausted From defending.

"Also are we missing someone?" Takehiro looked at them with Concern.

"I noticed that Just now, Thank you very much Where ever he is, Atleast he finds the one responsible for This."

"Enough talking for Atleast We need to Keep defending."

"We are already Out numbered We can't hold Out Much longer! Shit!" Moonlight said.

"Hey hey! Don't worn out Yet I'm sorry i arrived late, Yuri is on the rescue!~" She leaped to the Air and aimed her Hands on the Reapers.

"Awakened Water: Whirlpool rumble." A form of Water tornado takes Place and shreds some of the Reaper to Invinsible pieces Which was Enough to kill Some of them.

"What seems to be The problem here?" She looks at Them while she Holds off some of them.

"Wah Yuri thank Goodnews you arrived." Akatora gave her a Thumbs up and Helped her defend.

"Speaking of Arriving, It's best if we Try to Stop these Creatures from Destroying this Place." Haruka told them.

"Good idea, Now that Yuri is here It won't be a Problem." Akatora pleases and all of Them defended.