Resting Up and Enjoying Life

Warning: This Chapter contains Suicide, Bloodlust and Torture. Please skip if Your Easily triggered.

Minutes has Passed and I woke up In The school's Infirmary bed, i Sat up and Look around. Haruki who is Exhausted from Using his Ult and Spamming his Set, haruka on the Other side completely Passed out, while Moonlight next to Haruka her Body was still on Ice meaning she is still Unconscious, keigo On the Other side His body is Shaking, and Kiara is Steaming.

The door Opens after a Few Minutes It was Sir.Yoshi, Sir.Aiden, Ms.Yuri, Fuji and Takehiro.

"Oh, your Up Taiyō." Fuji looked at Me. "Mhm, the Others looked Like they Need to rest More." I replied back As I look on the Others.

"What happened to Fallen Three and Two?" I asked.

"Oh, there Trapped On the Chamber on the Schools Laboratory Removing there Elements but Giving them A Lifespan." Takehiro said.

"Oh, I see." I Sighed in Relief.

"It's no Wonder how all Eight Of you Managed to Defeat Fallen Three and Two, I'm proud that You all Grow strong." Sir.Yoshi complimented.

"And You guys Also may have went To your Limits Causing you guys Like Moonlight here Frozen her Body..." Ms.Yuri looked Concerned and Patted Moonlight.

"Luckily We have Ms.Akiba who can Heat up Moonlight." I looked on Ms.Akiba, the School Chef and She went Close to Moonlight"

"Now time to Heat her Ice." She said.

She placed her Hands on Moonlights Right arm and Right Leg and she turned her Palm into a Heater with her Fire, moonlight Slowly defrosts From the Ice and She was Normal but still Unconscious.

"She may need to Rest more, her Stamina is Still low so she needs To rest More." Said Ms.Akiba.

"Taiyō, if you Can walk you May allowed to Go to your Dorm and Rest well." Said Sir.Yoshi. "Yes, sir." I Said.

I stood Up from the Bed and Headed towards the Door.

As I opened the Door to my Dorm, Fuji came by and Said: "Hey Tai, I wanted to Know." He looked at me. "What is It?" I said with a Confused Expression. "Are you an Haruki are a Thing now? I heard It from Haruka."

...

Silence Filled the Atmosphere and He tilted his Head with Confusion while I Brokenly said: "I-I t-think I Sh-should G-go now...See you Tommorow...!" I slammed the Door-Lock trying to Regain my Sanity. I Breathe In and Out and Walked towards The Bed, I grabbed The Pillow That was the same Length as me, and I rolled myself Hugging It.

I looked on the Time, it was 6:23Pm I was Bored and Had nothing to Do, I looked onto the Table and Saw the Book I left Days ago From the Library.
I picked It up and Flew to the 3rd Page where I lefted off.

...

================================

The Son may Still Exist in a Different Body, on a Different Identity.

Edward, the Victim said That 3 of His friends Before the Incident Occured Witnessed What happened but There memories we're erased...

One of them Was the Member of the Five Gaoma.

The Friends he Had, Chitose Who was Innocent and Kind. But he, used his Element Making her Commiting Suicide, Shortly after she Died, Charlton who was The type who'd Treat you as a Brother and Is Honest, yet Again he Used his Element making Him into a Psychopath Claiming me to Be his, he However. Stood up and Stabbed him right on the Chest. The last One, Sedfrey the Tsundere and Manga reader, who Helped me all the way got His Neck Snapped and was Deleted away Like a Computer.

He and Me remained, he Teleported us to My room and He tried to Force me Loving him I rejected Him which made It worse. The whole Room turned Into red and Blood filled everywhere. The Corpses of My Friends we're all Hung up on a String Making them dance Like puppets while They bleeded from there Eyes and Mouth...

As I looked Around I found his Weakest Spot, I grabbed It and threw It out smashing on the Ground, thats when He said Gibberish Language which Means He must had Crashes to Void: "NROBERLLIWI
DLIEWIREWOPEHTEKOVNII
NRUBOTEMOCSAHEMITYM"
I do not Know where he Is, all I know He still Exists.

================================

I Closed the Book and Placed It back on the Table I checked the Time 7:00Pm I headed Outside and Decided to Check up On the Others seeing If there Resting Well. After that I headed to the Cafetira to Grab a Bite and Headed back to the Dorm and Slept.

Another day Has passed I headed To the Bathroom to Wash my Face and Brushed my Teeth, afterwards I headed Outside to Check on Them, looked Like Keigo and Haruka are Awake and Rested. I looked to Moonlight who was Still asleep I patted her on the Head, I then headed Towards Haruki he was Also Still Asleep, I kissed his Cheek And I turned Around to See The door Open and Haruka Came in.

"Oh, I didn't know you were Here." Haruka Said.

"I Just Got here, and Checked on Them." I Said with a Relief Face.

I then Look To Haruki who Looked like He was Slowly waking Up, but He fell Asleep. I Laughed as I patted Haruki and Gently Played with His Hair completely Forgetting Haruka was Watching.

"I See your Soft~" He said In a Teasing Tone which made me Jumped in Surprise.

"No, I'm just Surprised That they'll Wake up Soon." I Said while Continuing Drafting my Fingers on Haruki's Hair.

"Well, If Thats for Sure, cya I'll be Back at my Dorm." Haruka Said, then He walked towards The door and Closed It, as He Left, I looked back At Moonlight who Was now Sleeping Quietly While Haruki here, does the Same.

I Looked around to See if Anyone is Watching, I Said Yes! On myself and I leaned Closer giving a Little Kiss on Haruki's Cheek and after a Few more Minutes I Then Left Quietly Closing the Door.

I Walked Towards to the Dorm and Layed down On the Bed looking Upwards on the Ceiling, my Mind was Blank.

I Then Looked on the Time It was 7:27Pm I headed To the Bathroom And Standed infront of Bathtub. I turned on Both Cold and Hot and I grabbed a Bottle of lotion, I poured a Cup measurement Amount on the Running water I then Placed my Hand on the Warm water And Then Stirred It, the Water Slowly became near a Cleaner Bathe Water, I closed the Door out of Curiosity and I ehem. Took of my Clothes one by One and Placed them On the Basket that Was Not even Near Half, I Dipped my Body slowly and I Submerged my Lower body up to my Upper body, I layed On the Wall as I raised my Legs a Little to Scrub some Parts. As I Looked onto The Shining Water with my Legs peaking It reminded Me the Day where Haruki. Ah, my Mind started To think About That Day when He got Drunked by The Others, I Quickly Drowned myself Each time I Remembered That.

As I finished I headed To Wear Light clothes For Comfortable Sleeping and I then Fell asleep On the Bed.