Confession

Taiyo POV

Eventually He told Me if I was Hungry, yeah I Replied, he told me to Stay here while He go and get me some, as he closed the Door I looked back on What happened Last night, i Couldn't Take my Mind off of It, his slender body, his Beautiful golden hair and those deep Blue eyes, and that...thing down there, was..huge.

I Shuffled my head, i Scrambled my Hair trying to Get if Off, Okay Taiyō, your better than This, think Something else that can Clear your Mind.

Haruki POV

I then Left with my Mind so Confused and Flustered as I head to The cafetiria grabbing His favorite Meal, "A Bowl of Cornbeef, steaming Hot with a Little mixture of Soy Sauce" I said and Eventually I headed back to Taiyō, who was Waiting on The bed and I greeted him with His favorite Meal, his eyes Filled with Happiness It made my Heart Felt warm, i Then Placed the Bowl onto Him, he looked eager to Digest It while I watch Satisfied.

After he Finished we Eventually Talked about Stuffs that can Keep us distracted from That, but when I look into Him, it just reminds me Of it, so No use of Removing It on our Heads, i guess.

Haruka POV

As I was Sitting on the Tables with Keigo and Moonlight, i Noticed Haruki rushed In and asked Us if there was Any Taiyō's Fav Food, thats Kind of Odd, but then I yelled myself with surprised when I found a Strong sense of Smell down there on Haruki with Taiyō's scent, just What on earth Happened to those 2? I passed It on like It was Nothing But, i Feel suspicious About those 2 Lovebirds just did they Had Fun there?

Back To Taiyō POV

As me and Haruki Talked about randomness About things I eventually Leaned Down on Him, he looked Into me and our Eyes met, my Heart filled with Happiness as I Have the Half of the Day with Haruki with me, i Hug haruki while I was laying on him, i Shove my Face onto his Chest feeling It's warmth, suddenly He asked.

"Hey Taiyō." He Said.

"Yes Ruki?" I replied back.

"Do you Like me?" I looked Into his eyes, It was genuine and He was eager to Know, my heart skipped a Beat as I sat Onto His Lap and Hugged him I then whispered Into his Ear.

"Yes, you big Teddy bear." I snuggled Into Haruki making sure I won't let Go, he eventually hugged me Back tight and He leaned his Head to my neck I can feel his warm Breathe.

We stayed Into a Lap-Cuddling for a Bit and eventually He pulled me laying down as I topped him, and continued to Hug.

"Can you walk tho?" He looked at me in The eyes Wanting to Know, "I can't yet My thighs hurt." I replied back with a Frown. He Hugged me again Apoligizing, "Stop Apologizing It wasn't your Fault you weren't yourself." I pouted and before he Asks Anything I crashed my Lips onto his constantly Making him stop from worrying.

But I am worried with One thing, how do I cover this Bite from my Neck?

I looked onto Haruki and Gave him a Hint on my neck, he looked and had a Worried face, he placed his head to My neck where he bit on, he kissed on That spot making me Shiver in surprise.

As I knew It, i eventually Told haruki I need to sleep to Rest my Body for now, he then Gently Layed Me to the Bed using his Arms, he didn't seem to Struggled carrying me Made me pouted on my Mind! He then Left saying a Soft tone of See you later, it made my Heart warm and I fell asleep As he closed the door.

Haruki POV

He Then Peacefully went asleep as I closed The door, it Felt like Stress removed On a Day, as I turned around I jumped in Surprised to See Haruka

His Look in his Eyes seems His really Eager and Angry?

"Haruki." He said.

"Yes Haruka?" I replied Back.

"Why do I sense Taiyō's scent all Over you?" He gaved me a Death Glare really not Letting me Go.

"K-keep it down Tai's sleeping." I tried to Change It.

"Oh, so now your Calling him Tai?" He seriously Won't let me Off the Hook

"Haruka It's nothing Much-" He cutted me and He covered my mouth.

"I know, i May have a Great sense of Smell so That means I know everything Where he touches you and where you touch Him the most." He said Giving me Chills on my Back.

"And I have a Question." He looked slightly calmed as he looked Into me.

"What is It?" I replied back Trying not to Flinch.

"Are you two a Thing now?" He said.

"..."

That totally Got me, i forgot He likes me back, but I didn't actually asked him to be Mine.

"...Not yet but soon." I looked away.

"Good, you better Make him Happy or you know His brother and Sister will Hunt you." He then left giving me a Freezing temperature On my Body damn That's cold Haruka.

I Peeked On the dorm room to see Him, he was peacefully sleeping, i then Gently went back In, and head towards Him.

He was a Little ball Of Sun, peacefully sleeping, and He looked like An Angel.

I Giggled myself While my Heart suddenly felt Warm when I layed Beside him, i Lifted his head up gently And shove my arm into It So that i'll Cuddle him.

As time Passed His Body still felt Warm, he's like a Warm Cozy Campfire, a Small and perfect Angel.

I didn't noticed He was Already on my Chest when I kept cuddling Him. I didn't want to Let go of Him like this.

I then Kissed his Forhead and Played with his Soft dark Blue hair that was Almost equal to my Eyes, i chuckled as I told Myself 'We have the Same colors' I placed my Head onto His head as I wrapped my Right arm to his Waist and my Left arm holding his Head, while His Legs clinged onto Mine, i can't Move but I want to Stay like This.

Taiyō POV

I felt something Warm infront of Me, i didn't want it to Disappear, i woke Up seeing what It was, i Then saw Haruki suddenly Cuddling me to Sleep, no wonder I had a Better sleep than The last Week, i Looked up and see a Beautiful Haruki sleeping so Quite and Peaceful, i Placed my Hand on his soft cheek and Caressed It, i then Moved to his Hair and Played with It, when I look down His legs we're between Mine, i Didn't want to Move or else he will wake up.

As few Minutes of Playing his Hair, he woke up, and our Eyes met.

Taiyō: 'Those Deep blue eyes'
Haruki: 'Those Yellow Shining Eyes'

We merged into a Deeper Hug as soon as he woke up, I looked into him again and I shrugged Upwards to reach him, i then Kissed his nose as a Good morning Welcome he Looked happy it Made my heart Beat whenever I see him Happy, he holded my Face down to my Neck, as he Looked into my eyes once Again, i Can't help but to Clinge into him I crashed my Lips again to Him as I looked to his Eyes filling with Happiness, i Wanted to Make him Happy forever.

I broke the Kiss for a few seconds and He called me with a different name, i never thought I heard of Him It made me Flustered and I was completely dying from the Way he said It, so I take back by Creating Him a Nickname And he was the One blushing now.

We both Laughed as we Continued to Cuddle.