Remember

"Hmm? Why are you suddenly In a Battle phase?" He looks at Him Faking his Exprassion he was Scared.

"Because you Murdered hundreds of Mages telling by Your Eyes." He backs off a Little.

"Oh silly, I let my Minions do the Job like the Ones that are Attacking that Stupid village over there." He points to the Right and Keigo looks over seeing Alot of Fighting is going on.

"And I was told to Find this Angel Kid, Don't know who he is But I'll kill him where ever they are."

"Taiyō..."

"Let me ask you something."

"Hmm, sure go on!" He Claps and Awaits his Question.

"Humans are A nature Beauty of Life and Death that Age every year, but You and you're Fellow Allies live Abnomally on the Human lives and Now up to this Point you still Look like a Teenager despite living for so Many Years, why...did you even Exist anyway?" He looks at him With pure Anger Emotions while waiting his Response.

"..."

"THAT'S BECAUSE WE ARE SUPERIOR THAT YOU MAGGOTS THATS WHY WE LIVE LONGER THAN STUPID HUMANS, HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO DIE IN A STUPID SITUATION?!"
He Dashes towards Him and Slams a Large Fist with a Scythe on the Ground where Keigo was Exploding on Impact.

"Where the fuck did he Go?!" He looks behind him seeing Him infront of a Tree.

"You are...slow."

"What do you-" Nathan feels a Painful burn in his Arm and Realizes he got hit with Acid.

"Don't underestimate me Moron."
He Grit his teeth And covers himself in a Dark Crystal and later Shatters, he then Quickly Teleports behind Keigo.

Keigo manages to merge to the ground And Slides to another place leaving a trail of Acid.

"Again?!" Nathan gets Hit with the Acid he punched on the Ground melting his Fist.

"Hey idiot Try to Look where you don't look On the least."

"Huh?" He feels A Painful burn in his Back and Notices he was Hit by several Acid bullets, his Healing was slowed down A bit.

"Just Die you Fucking Idiot!" He points his Finger at Keigo marking him.

Keigo looked down and See something coming from above by the Shadows He started to Run in Different directions and looks behind seeing Dark scythes Raining from Above.

"You can't be Possibly be this slow." He snaps his Fingers and A crack formed behind Nathan, he looked behind him and Dashed away before getting caught On a Geyser.

"I'll be Fighting you Serious now."
He teleports Behind Him and Quickly Smashes the Ground with his Scythe and Quickly started a Scythe Rain above him while getting closer to Him.

"Awakened Move: Shield of Toxic Substance." Creating a Wall of Acid blocking and melting the Incoming attacks.

"Reaper's Lament." Trapping Keigo in A dark crystal Which sealed him Inside.

"I Figured strong Elemental People like you would be Difficult to fight on, so I made this Perfect trap for People like you." He caresses his hand On the Crystal.

"Rock hard able to Sustain melting powers like You, what a shame." He slowly walks away.

"I can't get out of this Thing and I'm running out of Air in this Tight trap." He tries to melt the Sides which only does nothing.

"Oh forget it, I'll die here."

"How does even Taiyō or Moonlight would do in this Situation.."