Reincarnated

"That's It, I have enough."

!

She Covered herself in an Sphere of Darkness and she trapped Everyone inside, she was Glowing with her Body had lightnings Coming out of her. "Awakened Ultimate." she Raised her Arms and her Right hand snapped. "Cutting Beams of Murderous Darkness!" A Large shockwave of Wind Blows everything and Above Was her, her Fingers had Glowing orbs before a Second had happened she Created long Whips starting on her Fingers, those Dark whips Started going Berserk as It was Thrown everywhere. And A Hit was an Explosion and It can Cut like Blades.

It was Incredibly Flexible and Fast, The only thing That can Able to Do is Dodging and Predict It's Movement.

This Was a Dangerous Opponent who's Element is Fit so much for Disaster.

"I will Exterminate you Lowsly Low life Teenagers!" She Yelled.

All the Whips spun to Each and everyone It was Sealed tightly and She tighen the Grasp every second.

"All of you will Die here."

"This is where Your Trap goes Reverse." An person said.

"Who?!"

"Ultimate Move...Scintillating Plasma!" A Large pink Orb of Raiging Plasma enlargers as She got gulfed inside, A few seconds Later the Orb exploded Throwing her To the Ground.

Was she Defeated? Asked. As one Youth Girl Who wanted Revenge on the Person who Drive her crazy Remembered.

"This isnt what I wanted to Happen." Said she.

...

"Deprived Eradication!"

An dark Green Orb appeared and It absorbed The others Energy and she Jumped out, she Lands far away from Then and Runs Away.

"You Teenagers are Nothing But!-"

A Man appeared Infront of Her and Injected her a Syringe containing a Substance that Was able to Make one person Unconsious, Alas. She fell To the ground As the Man pulled the Syringe off of Her.

"Sir Yoshi?" Haruka said.

"I saw a Huge Dark explosion So I came, And Looks like You guys Were Fighting this Girl." He looked at Her.

"She's the Lowest rank of the Five Gaoma."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A Situation where It Stayed the same for 30 Yeats had Finally Changed! Could it Be? The first Ever Powerful Opponent had Been Caught down?

"Did Chitose Lose? Ah! I feel Bad!" Said by a Unknown Teenager.

"She further Didn't met up On my Expectations so Nother the less, she was Weak anyway." Another person Says.

"It's only the Lowest so Of course she would Lose."

"..."

As Time passes she Has been set up experiments giving her a New life to Start, she Was tested to Prove if She is able to Turn back From where Everything started.

"What is your Name?" said by a Man.

"Chitose." She replied.

"Chitose, I would Kindly ask If you remember anything Back from Thirty years ago."

"I don't remember Anything Rather than You Filthy Villains." She Angrily Replied.

"I see." He backs Away and Sends her Back into a Room holding her and sealing Her from using her Abilities Other wise she Might escape.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

The other Group we're back In there dorms Having a Peaceful Rest as they Deserve it, After beating A Member for the first Time in Thirty Years, no one Had expected That Teenagers would Most likely Beat them.

"Hey Tai, wanna Head to Caf?" Haruki Looked down To see him.

Taiyō looks Up at Him and Smiles and Replied with a Nod.

The Two went Together To meet Haruka and Moonlight Having a Conversation While having a Meal, The two Went to Sit with Them and Had a Decent long Conversation Until the Night.

Although They May seem Like a Fun and Casual Group, they are the Succesors of Strong Elemental Weilders with Great Potentials.

The Mages we're sent to Go on a Private Meetings to Talk about the First Member to be Beaten.

It was Impressive everyone was There to Help each Other, otherwise They would Had died.

The door Opens and It was a Proffesional Doctor who've came with A Report.

"Sir, It's about Chitose." He Tells them.

"We are Creating an Antidote to Remove the Control in there Minds and Maybe save Them from Getting Mind Controlled and Turn them Back."

They Took Awhile to Understand the Situation and Agreed.

The Doctor then Thanks them and Exited the Room.

Another Day Passes and It was a Normal Day to See, they Take a Bath, Eat and Play.

Fighting Would be To early And Might take there Stamina after Finishing a Tough opponent.

Meanwhile, Nothing else Critical Happened, After the Fought with The 5th Member, It was a Good day to Atleast Take a Vacation to Cheer Up Stuffs.

However, the amount of Problems that Had happened was Finished Succesful and would Far continue to Do the Rights.