Light and Crystal and The Three Siblings.

And Another day has Passed. I woke Up without the Warmth of Haruki, I got ready and Headed towards Class.

Sir.Yoshi:"Alright, since The rest of The Class are Still sleeping, I will introduce You to 2 new Students That'll join with You with the School youth, meet Asahi and Sou."

"The Name's Sou, nice Meeting you." He said bowing his Head with a Manner, "It's nice Meeting you All..." The Other one Looked shy and He held the Other persons Hand. They Might be Close.

They then Sat on there Representative  Seats and Class continued Normally, as Class Ended. I Headed towards the Door of the Nursery room and Saw That haruki was looking on the Window, which Means he is Awake! I ran up behind Him and Hugged him, "Woah, morning Surprise?" Haruki said With a Cute Tone I can't Resist.

I sat Next to Haruki making sure I don't wanna Miss a second being with Him. I heard a Familiar Sound And I looked behind to see Moonlight finally waking Up, I rushed over to Hug her greeting her a Welcome back.

She was confused at First and I explained both of them what Happened.

As Time passes on The new Classmates Seems to be Really close I can tell, Moonlight looked at Me and had a Weird expression. "What are you Looking at?" I looked at Her and pointed With my Eyes and she Immediately Understood what I meant, Moonlight Approached them and I didn't hear anything from here.

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Eventually Asahi and Sou showed there Elements, Asahi weilding Crystal while Sou had Light It was an Interesting Elemental Duo, And lastly class ended and Cafetiria Squad reassembling on the Table.

"So, any Clues on how To locate Fallen 1?" Fuji asked with A Straight face which isn't even Looking at Us, "No and where are you looking at?" Haruka said with a Laugh and those 2 ended up Fighting with words, trashtalk Duo never dies.

On the Other hand Kiara called out to Me, "Taiyō since Your reading A Book about the Elemental War, I think you should read This one."
Kiara Passed me a Book and The title says: 'The Three Siblings.'

"How is it Related to the Elemental War?" I asked. "I don't know It says Three of them Who ruled The elemental Era and One of them Created a Massive destruction Causing the Elemental war."

"Oh, I see I'll read It later Night."

Another Time passes as The night rises, I layed On the bed This time Haruki sitting next to Me. "Tai can I sleep?" He pouted and He did The Puppy eyes making me Unable to Move. "I-Idiot you can just Lay on me If you'd like.." I said Nervously his Pheromones and his Clingy Attitude is Way more than Before.

He layed his Head on my Thighs and I looked down on him as I hold the Book Kiara gave. "How can I read when your Too adorable clinging onto me?" I said. "But isn't my Omega more adorable when he's asleep?"

I paused for a Moment trying to Process his Clingy attitude turning into a Flirting Attitude. Then I came back completely dying and Hugging haruki And eventually I maded him Fall asleep, I grabbed the Book again and Started to read.

================================

The Three Siblings.

Long ago, back on the Era where Peace ruled over the Land The Three Siblings. The eldest Child who was Born without an Element. He was a Really Soft Kid and everyone Bullied him because he was Elementless. The 2nd Child, A female. Mhikyla her Element was Gifted by Heaven Angel and the Youngest Child who was Gifted with a beautiful Element, spectrum The 2 Siblings Showed respect and Kindness as They spread Beautiful Stars from the Angel and Rainbows from the Spectrum.

As a Few years Passed thru them. The Eldest child Seemed more Suspicious and He was less likely to be seen. Alas, he was Found holding a Book known as the Forbidden Element.

An Element to Reassure nobody Gets an Element.

The Elementalist.

He Killed every people On his Path with his Newfound powers, he Fought with his Younger siblings, they Teamed up trying to Defeat Him. But It was no Use, his Healing. His Element. And Lastly the Amount of Pressure and Damage It gaved. He was An Unbeatable Close and Long range.

The 2nd Sibling Had a Successor who She passed her Element too, and Guide It well. As time Passes her Element growed weaker and Weaker and she barely had Enough to Fight, alas She was killed by His own brother, the Youngest child who Remains facing Towards his Brother obtained a Will that Lost his Memories but he Still exists.

His Soul was Trapped on a Chamber trying to Extract his Element for 30 Years, and eventually a Giabt explosion Occured exploding the Lab and His element Splitted in Two.

Spectrum. Splitted in Two and No one Knows where It was or Who weilds It now.

Not only His Element splitted, his Body splitted into Two different people And both contains the Half of spectrum, Who knows which People have It now?

The eldest Child Found out his Body was slowly Decaying the more he uses his New-found powers then he grabbed the Body of his Sisters Friend who is Know the Leader of the Five gaoma. He Gave all his Power, Strength, Stamina, Mana and his Element.

He died While The Other, reincarnated as a Leader of the Five Gaoma seeking to Steal everyone's Element.

-Former Successor of Angel
================================

I see, I closed the Book and Placed It on the Table, I looked again at Haruki sleeping Quietly Onto me. Knowing I can't lift Him, I gently wiggled down and I managed to Roll myself onto Him Cuddling him to Sleep once Again.

================================

Meanwhile at The Distorted Mansion.

"Isuka, please Bring him here."

"Yes sir." She Created a Massive a Door infront of Her and a Person comes Out.

"Sir? What do you Need for me?"

"I want you To..."