1. Help

"We're under attack!" Yelled Lisa.

"I'll distract them!"  Jennie ran to the back door.

"Bring me my gun!" I yelled.

Rose nodded and went into the gear room, it was hidden behind a cabinet, not so hidden, but nobody knew. 

Lisa, my sidekick, she takes over when I'm not available, you see her fight, your jaw drops, it's just how this works, who expected four girls to dominate the world?

Jennie, my girl! She's my best friend since the beginning, she knows when to stop doing something, and when someone gets on her nerves, you do NOT want to be right next to her

Rose, she's mostly just the assistant, she hasn't yet discovered her 'Power' each of us have a strength and a weakness, but her, she hasn't really discovered herself yet.

And me? I'm the Leader of the greatest Mafia gang of all times! Not tryna brag, but, I'm not what I look like, but, don't judge a book by it's cover.

"A little help?!"Jennie yelled.

Lisa smirked.

Rose finally came, walking in a straight line, moving her hips, with a gun on her side, she threw me the gun, and I laughed. "Let's do this girls! Rose! You need to go in their car! Take the small knife and stab their wheels, that way, they won't be able to escape, Lisa, you know your cue, I fall, you come!" Lisa nodded.

My Boot Heels clicked as I ran to the front door, outside, where the fight took place.

My tight black skirt rising up as I ran, My cropped, black T-shirt with 'I'm not scary' labeled in the front. My long hair going the same direction as the wind, my mascara nearly falling off, and my matte black lipstick was seriously making me look like a total diva, but we have to expect, the unexpected.

"Jisoo 10:00!" Jennie Yelled. I turned around and kicked a guys 'Private' part.

I heard him groan. 

"JIN YOU OK?" Yelled, what seemed like a girl, but, it was a guy, according to his clothes.

"You shouldn't be helping! You have four girls to kill!" I yelled while dodging his weak punch.

"Friends before Job!" He said while trying to hit my stomach.

I cartwheeled my way through them and ran behind him I kicked his back pushing him to the ground. Red drips of blood spilled the floor against his mouth.

"Oops" I sarcastically said.

"JIMIN!" Yelled some dude

The dude behind me pushed me lightly out the way to take 'Jimin' to the car.

He groaned.

Rose peeked through the door and nodded. 

Done.

He carried Jimin, hurting, and realized the tires. "TAEHYUNG! SOMEONE BLEW OUR TIRES!" He yelled.

"There's replacement tires in the back!" 'Taehyung' Yelled while fighting Jennie.

"NOPE! THOSE TOO!" He said.

"JUNGKOOK FIGURE IT OUT I'M BUSY!" Taehyung continued

Good job Rose.

After an Hour of Hitting, stabbing, hitting, shooting, punching, and dodging, they FINALLY ran away, but we captured one, he seemed to be the leader, we need to ask this guy, some questions. I hadn't seen him yet, Lisa had locked him in our prisoner room.

"Lisa, is he ready?" I whispered in case he was listening.

She didn't answer, she was in our break room, I ran to the prisoner room and panicked.

"Where is he?!" Jisoo tried to remain calm.

"He escaped!" Jennie scram across the room

"We tried chasing him! But he's and alpha" Rose Exclaimed

"It's 4 against 7!" Lisa panicked.

"What can we do?!" She continued.

"We do what we always do, Let's play Fire with Fire " I confidently said.

- - - - - 

Hmmmm.