32. Fly Me to the Moon

Jisoo Ran to the airport, 3 miles away, she was wearing he booty's, with a small heel, which she had broken. A blue plaid jacket was hanging from her shoulders and she had a white shirt.

She was running faster than her life was going deeper and deeper. He understood her. And that's all he needed to win Jisoo's heart. He got her, and knew who she really was. Something her friends didn't know, or got. He knew. He knew it all.

"TAEHYUNG!" She yelled as she slammed the airports door open.

"HEY SLOW DOWN" She heard a cop say, but she had to keep going.

"Jisoo wait up!" She heard Jennie behind her. Jisoo looked back and smiled.

"I have a man to talk to!" She smiled.

She had to cross the line where they check if you're armed.

She was COMPLETELY armed. 

She skipped the line and went through. The machine beeped really loud.

She ran. Ran really fast. Now she had people chasing her. She saw Taehyung ready to board the plane. "TAEHYUNG WAIT!" Taehyung turned around and was shocked to see Jisoos arms wrap arond him. He quickly responded. 

"TAEHYNG! I'm SO sorry! I. .  . ." Jisoo stopped. Was she ready to finally say it?

"I love you!" She said.

"I love you too" He chuckled the police stopped and looked at them.

Jennie, Rose, Jungkook, Lisa, and somehow Jin, stopped too.

He kneeled. Took a ring pop out of his pocket and Jisoo gasped.

"Would you come live with me, and let me Fly you to the moon?" He asked. 

Everyone gasped.

Jisoo giggled in between her tears. "YES! Well, as long as it's not having kids!" everyone laughed.

taehyung stood up and everyone clapped. The police were crying.

"Wait, one. more thing." Jisoo said.

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!" Jisoo yelled.

Taehyung laughed.

"Awwwwwww" Everyone Gaped.

She kissed him and everyone's cheers grew louder.

"Everything starts with murder" Taehyung whispered jokingly.

Jisoo laughed.

- - -  --  -- - - 

How did Phsycopath went to THIS!?

People change :)