2. Impossible

"Jimin, are you alright?" I asked Jimin, that girl seemed to push him hard, Jimin wasn't talking.

"Do I look alright?" He responded.

"At least he cares!" Exclaimed Jungkook.

It's really my fault all my friends are getting hurt, I asked them to be in my gang. I just felt this revenge feeling, and I loved it.

I'm lucky I ran away from them, our next target was someone name 'Jisoo'

She seemed to be powerful, she had many abilities, and she once dressed as a guy to go to military, she wanted to straighten up to prove the world girls are powerful. I also heard she had fooled many guys on dating if she wanted something from them. Her story is in a illegal website I SUGA found.

"Sir, we found where she lives, I can prepare the old Van if you want" Jin interrupted.

"Ok, but tomorrow, tonight, they are aware that we will come back, but they don't know what we want" I said

"Yea, but they rarely see the woman, she seems to hide in people's shadows! Disguises, wigs, and even more! I can go on and on about her! This was our only opportunity! If we hadn't backed away-"

"WE HAD TO, JIN! Jimin was HURT" I madly scram.

"Yea! But what I'm saying is, if we were able to track her, we can again! What they did wrong, is leave the knife in the tire when they blew them, which has one of the girls fingertips we can scan it and track her, we can use on of the guys they hadn't seen yet, and make her mysteriously fall in love, that way, she won't suspect. Then try to slowly go into her personal life, and how he knows Jisoo, we can steal her ability, and perhaps, even kill her, one less to deal with, and we'll have all the information on our hands, I was looking for some scanning websites, and I seemed to find one, it was just posted yesterday, it's a risk being the first one's to try it, but it can still work!" Jin handed me his iPad.

     "Wow Jin, I'm impressed, you get a raise! And yes it's a risk,  but nobody will know it's us, since we're the first people to try it, and about the girl, we can send Jungkook, the girls barely saw him, and he looks.....Okay [and NO I do NOT ship Rose and Jungkook NO NO NO!]" I read the stats in the website.

My left leg was moving aggressively. I turned to look at Jimin, he seemed to like the Idea, Jin looked serious, he looked mad he looked like he wanted revenge, and he was going to get it!

"JUNGKOOK! Let's take advantage of your charm, and make this girl fall in love" I smirked evilly.

Jungkook came with baggy sweatpants and a T-shirt, his hair was wet. He had showered. "Bet, I can work with that" He smiled showing his teeth, and I walked up to him I moved closer to him and he awkwardly gave me a hug. "I was going to whisper something in your ear you idiot!" I said. He hesitated and stopped hugging me "Oops, sorry" 

I backed away. "We will do this tomorrow, be aware of anything, Namjoon, your on night shift, it's your turn, everyone else, if you have work do it NOW, if you do not, go to sleep, Goodnight!" I walked away to my room, yes we live together, we all either lived in an orphanage, got abandoned, betrayed, abused, or we were just bored.

We are BTS. Worlds 2nd best Mafia group....Right after BLACKPINK......We're second......Not for long...

It's Fire against Fire

- - - - -

But I like water! :(