28. Stuck

Jisoo was packing her bags, being practically forced to live with Taehyung, it's either that, or alone, Rose was packing to go to Harvard, which was on Sunday, it was Wednesday.

Jisoo couldn't help but cry quietly.

Why would her friends do this? Lisa and Jennie just LEFT? And Rose just accepted her scholarship after 3 YEARS!?

All behind HER back!

Did she actually DESERVE this?

She didn't know what to think anymore!

She was STUCK!

She heard a light knock on the door.

She sniffed.

"Come in" Her voice cracked.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to!" Worried Rose.

Jisoo laughed in between her tears.

"It's either him or, I die alone!" She cried. Jisoo sat on her bed and put her palms in her eyes.

"I don't want to leave! I wasn't to be with you! Jennie! and Lisa!" Jisoo whined.

"At least you'll be with someone who loves you!" Rose rubbed her back.

"But you guys are my FAMILY! And he's just a GUY! I would NEVER choose a guy over you! And now I'm being forced to! It's just not fair!" Jisoo looked up, around, and everywhere. Around her room were pictures of her adventures wth her friends. Her tears left her cheeks as her heart suddenly dropped. "You don't need a guy for your heart to be broken" Jisoo continued

"Do you hear that?" Jisoo said.

"No . . . ." Rose answered still rubbing her back.

"That's the sound of my heart cracking."

Rose felt really guilty and didn't think Jisoo would take it this way. Rosie felt a tear leave her eyes. "I'm so sorry. . .. " She said.

"I didn't know you can feel this way. . . ." She said.. . . . .
"Look, Rose, I'm not doing this so you can Feel BAD For me!" Jisoo stood up.

"You're such a dumbass! Stop being so Selfish! Stop your tracks! You're moving too fast! stop a moment and THINK ABOUT ME! I'm Being FORCED! It would be GOOD FOR YOU To go to Harvard. YOU will be Happy and healthy NOT ME if you EVER cared to ask, GOOD FOR YOU you'll be doing so much better without me! And I will wish that I could do that! I'll lose my mind SPEND THE NIGHTS crying on the floor of Taehyung's Bathroom! You're so UNAFFECTED I really don't get it I guess GOOD FOR YOU!" Jisoo Cried.

"And what about Jungkook!! What about HIM!" Jisoo said.

"H-he's coming with me- I had an extra ticket-" Rose knew she shouldn't have said that.

"WHAT! You chose a guy, over ME!?" Jisoo couldn't control what she was saying, she usually didn't swore.

"WHAT THE F*CK! B*TCH GET OUT! GET. OUUUUT!" She said pointing at the door.

Rose grabbed her things and left. Completely.

Jisoo was crying on her bed. Ready for her life to tear into teeny tiny little pieces.

-  - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for the cursing I usually don't curse.. . . . . ..OK ANYWAY KEEP GOING