31. Sucker

"R-roseee, how could you have do- o- o -ne this to me-e-e-e" Jisoo sang making kimchi in the kitchen. 

Jimin, Jungkook, Rose, and Taehyung, were tied up in her room.

"What happened to her?" Whispered Taehyung.

"She usually goes crazy when she's. . . ." Rose stopped.

"When she's what!?" Taehyung asked still whispering.

"Depressed. . . She told me this when we met, she spoke a little too much, he was so nice, she also took an effort to choose outfits, I don't know what happened, she suddenly just went all. . . black. She asked me if I trusted her, and she said yes, then he took m to this house and then asked me to join her in an adventure, and here we are!" She whispered

"Oh." Taehyung spoke.

"Oh?" She said.

"I think I know why. . . Oh my god. Poor Jisoo. . . " He realized.

"What!?" Rose whisper-shouted.

He stood up and cut the rope with the knife stabbed at the wall.

"Jisoo." He walked to the kitchen.

"What are you doing!?" Rose Scram. 

"She's going to kill you!"

"LIKE A DAMN SOCIOPATH!"

Jisoo was there making dinner, she turned her head in a peculiar way.

"Taehyung! You came in just in time for dinner! Now that we're living together! I think I should ALWAYS make dinner" She said.

"Jisoo can we talk?" he said looking Uneasy.

She nodded cutely.

"You're being too. . . emotional." Taehyung said.

"W-what!?" Jisoo sounded offended.

"You wanted to have friends, and now that you have real ones, they stabbed your back" he continued.

"WHAT!? NO IT'S-" Rose scram form the other side.

"SHUT UP THE GUY IS TALKING." Jisoo yelled.

Taehyung cleared his throat ready to give the speech of his life.

"You're not scared to love, you're scared of not being loved back, because in the end, YOU feel everyone leaves, because that's what your OLD friends did. .  . .  . .  .and that's why you're a mafia leader in the first place." He said sounding truthful.

"The only people you kill, aren't the innocent ones, their the ones who betrayed you. . . aren't they?"

His voice was as gentle as  feather on your neck.

A tear left Jisoo's face.

She nodded.

"Y-yea" Jisoo said going back to normal.

"You would never kill anyone you love, which. . .  .which is why you didn't kill me, you didn't kept on going for us, when WE went for you . .  .you never told the rest of BLACKPINK because you felt they would leave and. . . you would have to go after them too. . . "Taehyung hesistated.

Jisoo stood up. She began to panic, and cry, she couldn't breath everything was blurry, and spinning.

"Jisoo...." She heard.

She fainted.

*************************

When she woke up, there was a circle of people. Lisa, Jennie, Rose, and Jungkook. "Stop looking at me like that you seaweed brains!" She smiled.  Everyone cheered. Jisoo giggled." Sorry for my ways of being. .  .and thank you . . guys. . . .where's Taehyung?" She asked.

"OMG GIRL WE LOVE YOU, AND WE JUST LEFT FOR A TEMPORARY VACATION! WE WOULD NEVER GO!" Jennie said

"GIRL, YOU REALLY THOGHT, WE EVEN GOTCHU SOMETHING!" Lisa beamed.

"Where's Taehyung" Jisoo repeated.

"OH! He's on his way to the airport! He decided to go! Since you told him you didn't love 'im back! GO GET 'EM YOU STILL HAVE TIME!" Rose yelled.

"OH! UM, UH THANK YOU BYE I LOVE YOU GUYS!" Jisoo ran.

"I love that girl right there" Rose said looking at Jisoo run away.

"GROUP HUG!" Everyone hugged.

"WAIT WE HAVE TO HELP TAEHYUNG DO, YOU KNOW WHAT!" said Rose.

"OH YEA!" Jungkook nodded.

"LET'S GO." Jennie ran to the front door.

-  - - - -- - - - - - -              

Thank you for reading 

wait stop

✋😥

Here's that crown you never lost 👑

Wait, don't you think you've been reading too much!?

It's ok!🤓

BYEEE!