11. Looking

"Shh. . .  they might hear. . ."

Taehyung gave me the death glare.

I honestly didn't know what I was doing, Rose. . . not really the kind of girl I was rooting for. . . but, I don't know, I guess destiny is pulling us together. I'm the kind of guy, who doesn't care how girls dress, or just how their hair is, but it is still nice when they work hard too impress. I'm more of a personality person, though that seems to sensitive for a Mafia member, there is still sensitive people in this world.

"Are you sure you want this?" Taehyung asked me.

"Hyung! I got this!" I said having nothing under control.

I'm gonna start puking butterflies anytime soon.

I saw rose singing, her squeaky voice made it obvious they got a new warehouse, it was more black now than pink, it had cow prints in the front door, cute.

"I thought of that." I heard someone say. I turned around pointing mu gun to someone. "WOW WOW, chill out, I have the cops on dial!" Rose smirked. "Who are you, and what do you want?" She said without her smirk leaving. I smiled, she knew I was coming, so she probably recorded herself humming, and played the video, so I thought she was inside, she had found her ability!

- - - - - Rose P.O.V: - -  - - -- 

"Hey Rosie!" Jungkook came in for a big fat hug, I responded. "Sorry Jisoo had to stab you with a knife." Rose worried

"Luckily I know how to treat myself! I could have DIED!" Jungkook exaggerated

We pulled away, "But you CAN'T tell Jisoo you came! OR that you like me! She'll go after you!"

"You should be more smarter that that" a voice behind us said.

Jisoo was holding a full trash bag chewing pink bubblegum, her long boot on the wall, and the other one putting force to the floor so she wouldn't wall, she had her arms crossed, listening to our conversation, her plaid skirt not moving a centimeter even though it was windy. Jungkook look shocked, we all know how dangerous she could get.

"I'm taking the trash out" Jisoo said.

"Now that more trash came, I could take y'all too!" Jisoo continued.

"There's 2 cute guys here, and you didn't BARE to share?" She joked.

She was looking at me.

I was so nervous!

"UH- DOUBLE DATE" I scram. 

"Prepare, we'll be ready in 3 hours!" I said to Jungkook and his friend standing there awkwardly.

I sighed in relief.

"THAT was close, you ALMOST made me loo bad!" I exclaimed

"ME?! Look, we're not supposed to be in a relationship! We're KILLERS! MURDERERS! MANIPULATERSSS! That's our job!"  She yelled

"Yea! But, there's way more out there than jst murdering! Live a little Jisoo, maybe you'll find something you weren't expecting! PLEAAASE!!!" I begged.

Jisoo thought, for a long time.

"FINE! Just because, I need to get out more!" She responded.

"YES!" I jumped 3 times and gave her a hug!

"We have 3 HOURS! Let's go! ME FIRST" I said excitedly.