25. Why Tho?

Jisoo saw Rose standing beside her, she had duct tape on her mouth, she looked around to find Jungkook, in a very uncomfortable position tied to the van's seatbelt. Jisoo noticed she had her hands tied behind her and had duct tape on her mouth.

⚠The next steps can work if you ever get kidnapped⚠

She began licking the duct tape until it fell down.

"What the f*ck Rosie!?" She whispered as she untied the rope with her mouth. She then set free and untied Rose and Jungkook. 

She tried looking out the window to see if she saw anyone, but the windows were painted black, and if she scratched it so she could see, it would make a lot of noise. She blinked and tried to think, but all she saw was Taehyung, where did all her Abilities go? She got them, and as well, she could loose them, if she was heading for a normal life, would she be with Taehyung? Would she still have her abilities?

She didn't want to loose anything else, that's the main reason she murders.

But if she keeps killing, she'll never be even close to having even a LIFE. She'll keep losing, and it will always be her fault. It always was, Rose could have gone to Harvard, Lisa could've been famous, and Jennie could have MARRIED.. . . All. her. fault.

"Sorry, I know this is a bad time to tell you, but Harvard called me, and, I accepted the scholarship to the college." Rose whispered. Jisoo would have been mad, but she couldn't handle it anymore, so she nodded. No reaction, she jus nodded, could she even FEEL anymore? 

They were ready to attack the van driver when they saw, OH NO.

"KAI?!" Jisoo yelled.

She widened her eyes as the car went to a brief stop.

"Why'd you take Jennie away from me?" He said.

"I didn't! She decided to!"

"Well at least now you know SHE'LL NEVER BE AS HAPPY EVER!" He scram.

"She IS HAPPY!" Rose defended.

"Has she told you?!" Kai said.

"Has she spoken of me?" Kai continued

"Don't let her get to you Jisoo!" Rose whispered.

He slapped her.

"SHUT UP!"

"PHYCOPATH!" Jisoo Yelled.

"MANIAC! YOU. ARE THE CRAZY ONE! All I wanted is for Jennie to b happy, but YOU ruined that IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT IT WAS ALL-" 

Jungkook had knocked him out with a single punch.

"Let's get out of here!" H e quickly whispered. Rose was crying. Jungkook was panicking. She would never have a normal life, she's putting her friends in danger. What now?

- -  - - - -

😥😥😥