20. The Time.

BUTTER COMING TODAY AT MIDNIGHT!

- -  - - - -

"Shh, let's make this cringey, so they are distracted, but DON'T stop singing! Ok?" Taehyung ordered. The rest nodded.

[LOL After watching, keep reading. The camera is Jisoo, so when they look STRAIGHT at the camera, THAS JICHOO]

Taehyung looked at Jisoo with Passion.

"JIMIN NOWW!" Jungkook said.

Jimin was in tears. Crying of how beautiful he didn't know they could all sing.

"We'd make a BEUTIFUL band! We'd break record with some song named DYNAMITE and be the #1 best boy band EVER!" He whined. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "GET UP!" Jungkook said.

Rose blushed. For no reason she just did, she wanted to just KISS jungkook that instant. She kicked the girl holding her, she jumped and sticked her foot backward putting the heel in the girls chest making her fall. She ran to jungkook.

[OOPS wrong picture!]

[There!]

Jungkook pushed her.

"Maybe later" He said.

She giggled.

But he looked weirded out.

*********Jungkook's P.O.V:*************

"Was my first kiss just. . . Wasted?" He thought out loud

Rose started with laughing but soon stopped, she scratched her back, "W-what?"

"ROSE LET'S GO!" Jisoo yelled. She ran.

 I knew this would happen, still hard to believe it

Maybe I'm dramatic, I don't wanna seem it

I don't wanna panic.

End of Jungkook's P.O.V

3 minutes after they arrived home.

Rose was crying.

"You were right Jisoo! I didn't listen! Roses are DEAD Love is FAKE!" She cried.

"No it's-" Jisoo said under her breath.

"It's not what!? ALIVE" She continued crying in her sulking pillow. Her mascara falling off. "Bring me the bucket of Ice Cream!" She whined.

Jisoo sighed.

"We can- go to out traditional, high school, spot.   . .  ." Jisoo tried cheering her.

"The Karaoke spot? NOPE! NOT EVEN!" Rose said.

"PLEASE! We had so much fun breaking our throats and making people's ears bleed there! It's like killing without trying!" She joked.

Rose groaned.

"NO! Look, I think I loved Jungkook, and the fact that I WAS in love, gives me anxiety, It wasn't supposed to happen, and I wasn't scared to LOVE I was scared not being loved back! It HURTS! I need him like the AIR I breath! I need him more than ANYTHING! I could be, his lover on a leash, every other week, when he pleased,  I could be anything he needs! As long as he LOVED ME!" She cried once again.

"I can go!🎵 I don't care if I'm forever alone, I'm not falling for anyone 'Cause this baby is love-proof🎵" Lisa began singing

 "🎵 I don't want your sympathy, all this love is suffocating
Just let me be sad and lonely🎵" Rose continued
"🎵I don't care what you're sayin' I don't wanna participate in your game of manipulation🎵" Jisoo sang.

"🎵Crush culture makes me wanna spill my guts out I know what you're doin', trying to get me to pursue you🎵" Jennie sang.

They giggled.

"Our traditional Karaoke song! LET'S GO ROSIEEE!" Jennie begged.

"FINE! NO BOYS"

- - -  --  -
OH BOY!