24. Fixing

[I updated my Book Covers :)]

"Hell yeah! Great Plan!" Rose cheered.

Jungkook looked unnecessarily proud.

"But- how in the world will they start randomly kissing, I'm not supposed to be saying this but- Jisoo has NEVER had her first kiss before. Like EVER" She beamed.

"Gosh. . . .just go according to the plan, everything will be just fine! Just get them together!" Said Jungkook.

Rose sighed. "Ok"

"I'll text her"

"My message said 'Hey Jisoo, I'm at a Café right now called Starstruck!, I'm alone and scared can you PLEASEEEE Come?' she's typing. . . " Rose read out loud.

"Good! Mine says 'Hyung! Come to The Café Starstruck I'm BOOOOOREDDD' he's also typing" Jungkook responded.

"You sound so NEEDY" 

"Nobody asked for you opinion. . . " Jungkook pouted.

"Then why are you listening?" Rose said. . . 

He giggled.

"Oh, she responded, said, 'Ok see you there!' Aww she's so nice!" She said.

"Well, Taehyung put an eyeroll emoji and said fine." Jungkook whined.

"While we wait. . . " Rose said seductively, Jungkook raise and eyebrow and leaned onto her. She widened her eyes and slapped him on his right cheek. "NO! I was gonna say we can order some KIMCHI!" She scram. He was flushed of embarrassment. He still leaned on and kissed her, she responded and- [You guys imagine the rest 😳😖]

***At the café***

"Rose?" Jisoo looked everywhere, no sign, "Is this a joke? BECAUSE IF THIS IS A JOK-"

"Jisoo?....." She heard a dep gentle voice behind her. She turned around just to see the heart of a young rejected guy. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, he had been crying for an eternity, she couldn't believe what she had done. She immediately hugged him.

"Taehyung!" She yelled.

"I'm SO. Sorry! I was confused then!" She pushed him away grabbing his shoulders. 

"But, I'm not sure what love is and well, how am I supposed to know when I'm in love! I just want things back where they where when there was no mushy stuff, and kissing, and police involved with singing dancing! I don't want this! I like Killing! MURDER! Don't YOU think so too?" Jisoo explained.

He looked down for a second, then back up.

"I don't know if I want to murder or kill, or even fight anymore." Taehyung mumbled.

Jisoo put her hands down.

"Murdering, killing, all those family's,  I want to live a life! Fall in love, marry!! A-and even have kids! I just want to be Happy! And Mafia, isn't the answer!" Taehyung turned around but Jisoo turned him around and kissed his cheek. She pulled away, "I'll think about it" She said, just as she ran off, she felt his gaze turn away from her, until she felt absolutely. . . Nothing.

"We got you." She heard a voice say.