16. United

GUYS! IT'S MEEE!!! If you guys Like Olivia Rodrigo, [Nini, from High School Musical The Musical The Series. HSMTMTS. Streaming on Disney+] She release Good 4 u some time ago, and BTS BUTTER IS COMING TOMMORROW AT NIGHT! Well, in my P.O.V I like in the U.S. Where do you live?

**Plan Day**

"Lisa, GO!" Jisoo whisper shouted.

They were behind the barrier, about to invade private property, they had 5 minutes until they locked him up, "Yea, but look!" Lisa pointed at 4 girls, it looked like they were hiding too.

"ITZY! The members are Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong,  and Yuna. Yeji's the leader, they rank 5 in the Mafia Industry! Which explains, why they are here; Yuna, one of the members recently got captured trying to subduct, and poison the president, if she had, their group would have ranked #2 and would beat BTS, then they would come up with something and beat us..." Lisa continued.

Yeji was walking towards them.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here? If it isn't Lisa, the dancer of High school! She loved it, but had to quit! OH! Poor Rosie! She had to reject her scholarship from Harvard! All because of this? Man! Sucks! Oh! Jennie, Had to break up with Kai, Because he didn't feel right with her, oh no! The real reason was because JISOO told you too! The things we do for friends." She laughed evilly.

"All you all really THAT dumb!? She's a FAKE! What about your sister Tzuyu, Jisoo? You killed her too?" She laughed.

BLACKPINK, stared blankly at her, their expressions had changed. Jisoo widened her eyes, she had tears in them, real TEARS! Lisa was suddenly furious. 

"That may had happened, all because of Jisoo, but we did it for our FRIEND! Friends need sacrifice sometimes! Because we all knew SHE would have done the same! She would have died for us! Because no matter HOW many times we made mistakes, she was ALWAYS there for us!" Lisa said

"Yea! Plus, Kai tried CHEATING on me with his MATH teacher! Jisoo told me and I made it seem like I was the problem so we didn't have conflict! JISOO gave me that idea!" Jennie defended.

"Yea the only reason I rejected Harvard, is because I didn't want to be TOO smart for Harvard. They had told me they didn't find any more advance colleges! and Jisoo was the ONLY one who supported me for MY decision!" Rose whisper-shouted.

"I only quit dancing because they bullied me! Jisoo supported me and encouraged me to keep dancing! But I decided to not!" Lisa smiled.

Jisoo cried.

But of the realization that she did all that, not noticing, what a person she was, before the whole killing this, she didn't realize why they had chosen to stay with her.

They all did a group hug.

Yeji was staring angrily.

"THIS changes NOTHING! You WILL pay!" She stomped away.

Jisoo giggled.

"Thanks you guys!" They all smiled.

"ENOUGH! LET'S GO!" Jisoo changed her expression and everyone went to serious again. They all went to do their job, more encouraged then ever.

Police P.O.V:

[He was young, blue eyes, blonde hair]

I was looking at my computer at the cameras, I couldn't see much. I looked around sensing someone was watching me. I heard breathing too, I looked at the cameras and there was nothing, but when I looked in front of me I saw a girl. Cute, she had long hair and a really pretty outfit. 

I cleared my throat 

"May I help you? Are you lookin for help, or visiting?" I asked politely, she looked at me in the eyes. I felt my pupil get bigger. She got closer to me, I felt her breath on my mouth. She smirked. "Can I have a mint?" She said. I shook and stretched my arm to the Mint bowl and put my hand out, expecting me to get it.

She opened her mouth.