15. Caring

[In the picture, is what Jisoo is wearing]

"Hey, let's go!" Rose told Jisoo

"Wait! I can't find my lucky knife! The one I never wash!" Jisoo responded.

"Jisoo, it doesn't matter, we have 16 minutes and 43 seconds until they officially finish the questioning, and lock him!" She worried.

Jisoo gave a perplexed face, as in curious, but worried.

She sighed.

Rose sat next to her and put her hand behind her back and caressed her.

"Everything's gonna be alright."

"It's my fault! It's kind of yours too, we're MAFIA! How did fighting go to DATING all of the sudden" She shoved Rose's hand off her back.

"Jisoo try to understand! I want to have a life too! Jungkook-"

"Does it matter? Let's just go!"

Rose sighed. She stood up and looked down, following Jisoo.

"Ok, let's go" She followed.

"Ok, Lisa, since you accepted yesterday to help me, I want you to flirt with the police officer, not any, but the chief, because of course, he's the one who is questioning the leader, Taehyung, then take it a little farther until he's a bit or, REALLY distracted, then yo do your fighting, and many police will come, OBVIOUSLY, and you make an excuse that you're on drugs, then pretend faint, and while that's happening Jennie will be recording, because she didn't offer to help, so just so we see, in the future, or mistakes, and learn from them" Jisoo said.

Lisa nodded.

She explained the rest of the plan and she smiled.

"NOW we're ready"

- - - - - -

Hehe