13. Messy

"Ok, they're watching now" I whispered.

Jisoo leaned onto me, in a position which looked like we were making out, I laughed.

She put her left hand behind my hair moving it aggressively. I put my hands around her waist. We both laughed. She put her head down, she tried to hide her smile. I wrinkled my eyes. I moved one hand up towards her head and grabbed her chin, I moved it up and looked into her eyes, I leaned in to kiss her but she swerved. "EHEM" She cleared her throat.

"I think I need to go. . . " She awkwardly said.

We heard screams, and groans outside, there was a whole CROWD outside, someone even had POPCORN! Some cops came, even reporters.

"2 of the most dangerous Mafia leaders, Caught making out! Who made the first move? Since when? We luckily took some pictures, try to figure it out yourselves! We have a new app called find it t yourselves! Where citizens have the right to look for clues in a famous person's life! Come on! We wanna know the tea! Winner wins 10,000 Dollars!" We heard a reporter say.

Cops rushed to the diner. "I know a way out." I broke the silence. "LET'S GO THEN!" Jisoo scram not blaming me of all of this. She looked mad. While we were running to the back door, she had the courage to speak. "And by the way, no matter how hard yo try, I will NEVER fall for you." She gave me the icy look. She ran faster than I did, I stopped, she pushed the 'EXIT' door. I stayed in the Diner, hurt. She thought I was trying? I'M the bad guy? I never agreed too this! We were both put onto this! It isn't my fault. The police caght me, they clipped their handcuff's. 

"If she bailed you, you won't get her back. Move on kid." He said patting my back.

He sent me to the police station, I didn't even TRY to escape, I deserved this, I deserved this bad.

You don't deserve this Taehyung.

Said a voice inside my head.

I rolled my eyes.

I do.

- - - - - - -- - -
How will Jisoo react to this?

🤔🤔🤔