23. Hot

Jisoo P.O.V: 

I was sitting in my laptop looking for someone.

 Someone was targeting us, I know it.

We're being followed, chased by.

But by who?

"That's some hot tea!" Lisa was in the other room, playing with the stranger again.

Gosh.

Rose came in the room. "Hey. . .  I have something to tell you. . .  . ." Rose said, looking at my laptop.

"Yea, yea, but I've figured we have been followed, be cautious, because when you least expect it, BAM! They attack, let's leave all BTS behind, they're no longer interested in attacking us since. . . You know, so one less thing to worry! And we still rank #1 in this whole 'Mafia' Thing! Thank you Rose, for teaching me an important lesson! Now what was that yo wanted to tell me?" I asked.

"I was going to say. .  . . .THANK YOU! For.....Everything" She sighed.

I nodded and smiled, I turned around back in my laptop.

Weird.

I turned to see her out of the corner of my eye, she was frowning....

She left the room starring at her phone, her frown turned to a wide smile. .  .I decided to ignore it and looked back at my laptop.

OH NO.

**************************

Rose P.O.V:

I looked at my phone once again. I read the text ONE more time, I couldn't believe it! Although I can't tell Jisoo my Big News. . .  .I can't tell her about this either! Oof!

Jungkook: Hey Rose, sorry for last time's incident! And well, this isn't about s, this is about Taehyung and Jisoo, Yea it's kind of obvious there's a 'spark' And well, we all want it too happen between them, but we need to help them. Jisoo SCRAM at Taehyung, and now he's CRYING! YES! CRYING! I hope Jisoo feels bad! Anyway, I have a plan, meet me at Hilton hotel, I'll be a gentlemen. If you didn't feel comfortable, it's ok! I'll be waiting, room 217, Bye.

I'm kind of SURE this isn't some Scam, because well, yea, the world DOES know about Jisoo and Taehyung. But, I do want to help, you know? Jisoo still hasn't found who she is, and why she doesn't feel the same, like other normal people, she knows she isn't normal, but she doesn't now why. Me, as her loyal friend, WILL help her.

Perhaps this is a scam, and Jungkook just wants to be alone. . .In a hotel room.  . . .  . .Tricking me into his mind games. But no! I will be a respectful woman, and go, to help Jisoo!. . . .Ehem....Well...Ok....

Jungkook P.O.V:

She read the message, I'm already at the hotel, I REALLY hope she comes, not only for the Jisoo and Taehyung thing, but to clear things out between us, I know that sounds a little cheesy, but that's me, and I'll do what I feel is right.

I heard someone knocking the door,  I sighed, relieved she even came.

I opened the door and OMG- HAHAHA JK! It was Rose.

"H-hey" She was wearing sunglasses and a black hoody, but I could still see her smooth skin, I knew it was her.

"Come in" I grabbed her hand lightly and guided her to the room. 

"Before we even, start with the plan, I want to speak to you" She said.

"Ok..." I said sounding a bit scared.

"Well, I wanted to tell you, that I really like you! But I'm not sure you like me, it's ok if you don't I just wanted to clear that out-"

I didn't let her finish speaking. I grabbed her chin and kissed her. Memories flushed back when we first kissed, when I tried to manipulate her. . . She responded to my kiss. I went down to her neck and the tension grew.

"W-we can't" Rose said.

 I stopped. I blinked hard. "Sorry, I told you I'd be a gentlemen. . " I said.

"No- not that- I loved that! But we can't be Making out, when we have friends to fix!" She said.

I sighed. My crooked smile made her laugh. "Ok.....ok, Here's the plan."

****************************
Taehyung P.O.V:

I waited for Jungkook, it sucks to not understand things, I thought I knew everything. But one thing I don't understand is.....Love

I shivered in my thoughts....

love

------------------

Love 😍😘🥰

😁

(。・∀・)ノ゙