17. Ever

Rose was laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling; bored out of her mind.

"That's all?" She whined.

"We saved the enemy and that's it!?" She stood up and stared at Jisoo in her office chair, also looking at the ceiling. She looked curious, in a way Rose knew Jisoo was thinking of something, or someone.

"Jisoo....." Rose slowly said.

"Yea?" She answered quick.

"Are you thinking of Taehyung?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Come on don't act dumb" Jennie came in the room.

"We know you, it's been 3 days since the big rescue, we know what we did, but you, what happened when you went into the questioning room?" She continued.

"Jennie, you know if something happened I would tell you" Jisoo explained

"And that's what's wrong! You're not telling me!" Jennie shouted calmly.

"YEAH!" Lisa was playing Video games in the gaming room by herself.

"Tell her to shut up!" Yelled Jisoo.

"AFTER  you tell us" Rose joined

"Ok! Well after the chief came. . . I was hiding under the table, it wasn't much, until I was very uncomfortable, and I layed on-, on Taehyung lap, well, not me, my head. . . " Jisoo truthfully said.

Jennie and Rose looked pre-cautiously at Jisoo, waiting for the next part of the story.

"Then h-he put his hand on top of my hand, and then my back- my neck- IS THAT MANIPULATIVE OR WHAT!?" Jisoo did a dramatic bed flop.

She sighed. She grabbed a pillow and put it on top of her head, sulking. She slid through the bed onto the floor.

Rose looked at her phone and lifted an eyebrow, she smiled and typed.

"Jisoo, change into normal clothes, I need to take you somewhere, not so. . .  safe, you could say." Rose said not looking away from her phone.

"Huh?"

"Trust me." Rose put a hand on her shoulder and she felt. . . a very big. .  .relief?

She changed and got on Rose's new car, they drove, but Jisoo felt watched. When Jisoo and Rose arrived at a park, they felt, Nothing

- -  - - - - -

What happened!?