6. Cliché

**What happened with Jungkook and Rose**

"So... Nice weather am I right?" Jungkook stated.

"Nice sunny day" He added.

"Rule 346 mention weather if nervous." Rose commented

Jungkook sighed and frowned.

"You read the magazine too?" He asked.

"Yup!" She continued.

"Sit down!" Rose patted the couch spot next to hers.

He sat down and looked around. So much BLACK! And PINK!

"Nice, right? Some people are so scared of us that we didn't even have to-" Rose stopped talking before she blurted out she was In BLACKPINK.

"Scared?" Jungkook acted like he didn't know anything.

"Did I say scared? I meat GOOFY! Yea! I am VERY goofy, In fact-"

Jungkook grabbed her face and kissed her.

Rose just stood there, but of course she knew who he was, maybe she didn't know what her ability was yet, but that doesn't mean she was dumb! She had spotted the camera in Jungkook's jacket earlier, and his horrible acting. She had done her research of Mafia Groups, but she didn't know they were that stupid.

Trying not to break the kiss, she reached under the couch and reached a knife, they had knives EVERYWHERE. But the problem was, he was holding on to her waist, his other hand -- His left hand -- was on the couch pillow behind him. But she knew she could, she quickly tried to stab his back but he turned around slid through the couch end and landed on the tiled floor. The knife hit the pillow, there was feathers everywhere.

"You really think I'm that brainless, deficient, dense, dumb, empty-headed, AND foolish?!" Jungkook noted.

Rose sighed.

"What do you want from me." Rose asked.

"It's not what I want from you, it's what I want you to do!" 

- - - - -

It's not the end! YET!