4. Killin' It

"Your Killin' it Jungkook!" I tempestuously said [no one can read that word in the first try]

Jungkook's hair was styled different A\and his puffy black jacket made him look different. I told him to send it to our friends through snapchat, we were in our rooms, lazy too go to his.

Me: you look nice, now you have to go, Jin will send you the address, according to the website, she's alone

Me: you look nice, now you have to go, Jin will send you the address, according to the website, she's alone. She hasn't had communication with no one in 3 hours so maybe the oter ones went to the mall or something, Go now!

Jungkook: He sent me the address, ok, I haven' really cared of how I looked lately, and to get a chic? I don't think I can do this!

Me: WDYM!? You try to fix your hair EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING! You'll be fine!

Jungkook: Try?

Me: JUST GO! And take the mic! and connect the mini camera 500 to your jacket! And don't forget, this is a mission.

Jungkook: Ok, remember me! I'M GOING NOW BYEEEE!!

I turned off my phone threw myself dramatically onto my bed, I heard the door open and close, Jungkook left, I grabbed my Laptop from under my pillow which labeled 'DON'T TOUCH!' and a warning emoji. 

I opened it and opened the camera 5000 app and I saw Jungkook walking to a cutesy house, it had a black roof and pink walls, pretty obvious, he was walking so the camera was shaky.

"I don't know if you're watching, but I'm pretty darn nervous!" Jungkook talked.

"FOCUS!" I yelled.

"OKAY OKAY!" He said sounding surprised

He sighed and rang the doorbell.

A girl with purple-ish metallic gray hair opened a creak of the door, you could only see half her eye, that must be her.

"H-hey" She said shyly, her voice was a bit queasy.

"Um, hi" Jungkook hesitated for a second.

"I was passing by, taking a walk, and your house caught my attention, the roof texture looks cheap, but it's not so delicate if you pay attention to it, and the door!  BEUTIFUL, Um, can I see the full you?" Jungkook asked.

"I- well, I, Uh I'm- I'm wearing an ugly- skin care product on my legs right now, and uh- I'm also exposing most of my chest- plus, I'm home alone, I'm n-not allowed to have visitors right now." Sh said sounding like she came up with that at that moment.

"BYE!" She was closing the door when Jungkook pushed it. 

"WAIT!" He shouted, she stopped.

"Uh, can I PLEASE see the full you" He said.

"PLEASE GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" She yelled pushing the door, He was also pushing it.

"BUT-"

"GET OUUTTTT" The girl insisted.

For a second she stopped pushing and the next thing I saw were squished boobs and a bit off Jungkook's jacket. Was he on TOP of her?

The jacket moved until it was pointed straight to her face, she was very pretty, her face shape was weird, but her makeup was great! She put effort into that, her face was read and her cheeks were light pink.

 Jungkook stood up. "Sorry! I-I'll leave" Jungkook turned around. 

"WAIT!" I heard her say.

I saw her face again.

"Sorry!" she giggled trying to look normal.

"I don't really communicate with guys....MY NAMES ROSE!" She quickly said.

I heard Jungkook chuckle.

"I'm Jungkook!" He said

"Come in, but only for a few minutes! You can leave your jacket here!" She pointed to a jacket holder.

She took the jacket off, and there was a lot of shuffling. Until the came faced the wall.

UGH! I rolled my eyes, I should have known he wouldn't take this seriously, I'll just have to wait!

After some time, Jungkook came in looking shocked. "You won't BELIEVE this!"

- - - - - 

All part of the plan!

How are you liking this?