26. God

Taehyung waited for Jungkook, but he was taking SO long! He picked up his phone, and looked for Jungkook's location. 

"Why is he on BLACKPINK'S house?" He said.

He was very happy that he was there though, he REALLY wanted to talk to Jisoo about what happened out there, did he mess up? or did he just need to le go of her. Was she even the right one?

Oh well, he grabbed his gear bag, and his wallet, he leaned to get his long black leather jacket and gave himself a crooked smiled as he looked in the mirror.

He walked to BLACKPINK's house, since it was only a mile away, and he actually liked walking, he began daydreaming of holding Jisoo's hand as they were walking in the sandy beach, maybe having 2 or 3 kids, the beach waves making a relaxing whoosh sound as the walked, the sun rising, it was early in the morning. He opened his eyes back to reality, if he wanted that to happen, he had to do something about it.

He walked to their house, and just opened the door. He saw Jungkook making out with Rose on the couch, he didn't mind, he went straight upstairs, he saw 'Jisoo and Rose' Labeled on a door, and entered. She was on her phone biting her nails. She was texting, he got a notification on his phone, and Jisoo looked up. 

He walked toward her and pushed her against the wall. "Do you like me?" he asked getting close to her.

"Uh-" She looked at his lips.

"Do you, Like me?" He repeated.

She looked in his eyes.

He locked their lips and they finally kissed, a proper kiss on the lips.

Jisoo didn't realize how much she desired this exact moment, them both in her room, against the wall kissing. Jennie and Lisa both shopping. Rose and Jungkook minding their own business. Everything seemed perfect. But everything was about to change. Soon.

***********

Jisoo and Taehyung were laying on her bed right after the kiss.

"So," Taehyung started.

"I think we need to figure this out, you like me, yes or no, Yes, we move to Florida, buy a house get 6 kids and BAM, no, I get a normal life, get a wife, we move to Florida get 8 kids and BOOM." Tahyung continued.

Jisoo laughed.

"It isn't that easy." She turned her head to him and hugged him tight. 

"If I DON'T go with you, We'll have to continue fighting. And if I DO go with you, I'll have to loose Rose, Jennie, and Lisa, and have 6 kids with you!" Jisoo said making things complicated.

"Just follow your heart." Taehyung said not helping.

"I can't follow my heart when my MIND is on the WAY!" She whined

Taehyung sighed.

He hugged her. 

"Maybe just, I don't know. . . .pray" Taehyung hesitated.

"Pray? what!? I dont believe in god" She said.

"You should, who do you think created us?" He said.

Jisoo stopped for a second.

"Maybe we were just MADE" Jisoo said.

"Um- NO, Please. . . pray, for me." Taehyung smiled.

"How?" Jisoo said.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Okay kneel," Jisoo kneeled "Then you cross your arms like this," Taehyung gently crossed her arms, "then you close your eyes" He said. "Is this a joke?" Jisoo said closing her eyes. "No, just do what I say. "Repeat after me," He said. Jisoo nodded.

"Dear heavenly father," 

"Dear heavenly father," She repeated.

"Now you ask what you want and thank him for what he has gave you." He whispered.

"Um, hello, thank you for. . . Taehyung? and My life, and for creating me? Um . . . . . .I really don't know what the heck this is, are you even there? Maybe I'm talking to some sort of ghost. . . . But, Please, give me answers, do I go to Taehyung, or stay with BLACKPINK, Which is my family, and Taehyung is another Fish in the Sea, nd what is this. .  .Feeling, is it Love or something. . . Um Bye?" Jisoo prayed.

"You say, Amen." Taehyung whispered.

"Amen." Jisoo smiled.

She laughed.

"What?"  He asked.

"Look, I found myself praying for you!" She laughed.

Taehyung smiled.

"The things we do for love"

Jisoo looked at him.

He looked at her.

"Looks life God answered my prayer already." She joked.

"Maybe he did."
- -  - - - - - -

Do you believe in God?
:\