✧ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ✧

Jimin was beyond stunned, nothing was intentional but he still was at the fault.

Jimin hung his head low.

"Sorry."

He whispered, his voice so low that suddenly everyone was serious and Jimin made his way to the door.

"Jimin~ah, wait." Taehyung ran after him to stop him while the other ones were still inside.

"Wash up bro." Jungkook suggested and Namjoon nodded, eyes kept on the door, thinking about Jimin.

The other side Jimin was caught by Taehyung on the porch when he tried to leave.

"Jimin, can you please stop?" Taehyung asked but Jimin tried to release himself from his grip.

"This is all because of Jungkook, it's all because of Jungkook."

"What did he even do here now? Why do you have so much beef with him?" Taehyung asked, sounding pissed.

"It's all his fault."

"Jimin, can you stop? It's his birthday. Stop blaming him for nothing and he was oblivious of your prank. That's seriously your fault here." Taehyung said honestly but his tone was so rude, sounding extremely harsh to Jimin.

"So I see where everything is going Taehyung, I see. Jungkook is all that you see." Jimin said in a low hurt voice.

"Jimin it's because you're at fault not him okay and I'll defend who's right."

"Yes of course I did it all on purpose but I didn't want to hit it on Namjoon and now everything is a mess. It's all a mess."

"Jimin stop, Namjoon isn't going to sue you. It's okay."

"You know what? It's not Taehyung. I unintentionally ruined it all with Namjoon, and why because of your Jungkook." Jimin was blindly blaming Jungkook, not even realising that he had nothing to do with it.

He tried to leave and Taehyung let go of his hand.

"Stop blaming Jungkook for everything Jimin, it's enough. If it wasn't for Jungkook you would never get to be close to Namjoon, he's the one who sent you text first from his account not Namjoon himself. Let that sink in your head. Don't feel too special." Taehyung stated furiously and Jimin stopped in his tracks turning to look at Taehyung with disbelief.

There was dead silence for a moment, Jimin's heart breaking yet no one could hear but only he could feel.

"Woah, what are guys doing?" Now the door opened up to reveal Jungkook, behind him was Namjoon. The guys blankly wandered their eyes back and forth on them.

Jimin tore up, his soulmate just said this to him. Taehyung, his best friend, his soulmate of years.

He didn't know what hurt him more, Taehyung's harsh words or that he finally found out that he was never special to Namjoon. It was just a huge misunderstanding he was trapped inside.

His every built hope was scattered away, he felt so torn, so broken… so alone.

He looked up at Taehyung with tears in his eyes, waiting for Taehyung to stop him, just say sorry and fix it immediately because he can't live apart but Taehyung's gaze wasn't like before and there was nothing that could hurt Jimin more but this.

Jungkook and Namjoon were wondering if the two had a serious fight and Namjoon wouldn't deny how his heart broke down when he noticed fresh tears in Jimin's eyes as he looked at Taehyung, extremely hurt.

Jimin quickly averted his gaze after getting no reply, this time rushing in steps to leave quickly.

"Hey, Jimin! Jimin, stop!" Jungkook called but Jimin left.

And when Taehyung saw his figure fading away, the realization sank him. He messed up. He messed up so badly.

~✧~

That night Jimin only ended up crying in his bed all alone, blocking all the ways to Taehyung because he knew he would get even more hurt if the other one would not make any efforts and he would only wait.

He felt so torn, every piece of him missing to complete him, to mend him.

He had never felt this horrible ever before, people change but when friends do, it's one of the most heartbreaking feelings ever.

Taehyung, his soulmate, who always had his back, always was there to hear him out, support and love now has changed, left him torn.

On top of that, the good days with Namjoon too kept hurting him more as if he was just being fooled, when there was no effort since the beginning then why would Namjoon make him feel special? Why did he get his hopes up high?

Why did they even meet? He cried.

And about Jungkook, Jimin knew he wasn't at fault, the only beef he had was that he was envious of Jungkook, he got both Taehyung and Namjoon wrapped around his finger.

Most importantly his soulmate, the reason they slowly started drifting apart. His soulmate has changed, so does his life for him, he's alone.

~✧~

The other hand Namjoon was back from Jungkook's place, the birthday was not more meaningful and special anymore because of the drama.

Namjoon sighed as he dropped on the couch, head up as he stared at the ceiling blankly, thinking about only Jimin.

His heart ached so bad when he thought about Jimin and his teary soft eyes, filled with just pain and shock. Namjoon swore he felt an urge in him to protect him.

Namjoon could imagine how terrible he must have felt but he wasn't mad even a bit, he can never be. He just has nothing to expect from himself, the reason he felt that he might end up hurting Jimin which he eventually did which he doesn't know yet.

But maybe now he has to change this fact, he is down and having Jimin feels amazing and now that Jimin needs someone, he wants to be the one.

He blamed himself for the drama. He thought he shouldn't have kept quiet and maybe assured Jimin it was okay, he wasn't mad and he wouldn't end up having a fight with Taehyung.

He doesn't know why they fought, but all he knew was that Jimin was hurt.

He couldn't save his last one from tears but he wanted to save this one, he kept looking his hurt face in his eyes and he couldn't help but take out his phone, instantly texting him.

"Hey Jimin." He texted and waited for it to get answered but there wasn't any response after a long while so he decided to write it in a go.

"Hey Jimin,
What happened today… let's just forget okay?
Are you alright?"

He didn't know what to text more, he wanted to just talk to him in person. He wanted to meet him but for this he had to wait till morning.

Namjoon sighed, scrolling up to find Jimin's selca that he sent him.

Everything was on right track, Namjoon messed up again and there's not much he can expect himself but this urge of protecting Jimin is just too strong.

────•✧•────

You guys comment less :(

Hope you guys enjoyed!