Chapter 29

tik tok tik tok

I'm woken up by the approaching sound of heels clacking. A sharp pain shot in my head. The last thing I remembered was Ione sitting in some random car leaving. I lost my cool after that and decided to drown myself in the misery. I went to the nearest pub to pick some liquor on the way back home. I drowned myself in alcohol and passed out. on the sofa itself.

"What were you up to?", Ione's sharp voice bought me back to reality. I sat up squinting my eyes due to the headache. 

"Nothing."

"I smell alcohol here."

"I drank.", I said rubbing my throbbing temples.

"Why?"

"I was upset."

"What happened?", her voice became soft as she settled beside me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, why?"

"Then why are you treating me so coldly?"

"I was never warm to begin with.", she looked away.

"You were not this indifferent either."

"I was never indifferent.", she snapped.

I wanted to confront her about past couple of days but I ended up sighing instead. She raised her eyebrows at me.

"I thought I was reading too much into the lines but that's not the case. I know you're angry about something.", the last part came louder than intended.

"Did you just talk back to me?"

I flinched at her menacing tone and quickly turned towards her,

"I'm sorry for everything. "

"What are you sorry for?"

"For talking back to you..."

"And?"

I went blank after that, I didn't know why I was apologizing. 

"Please punish me verbally, physically or sexually. The silence is killing me emotionally."

"Are you sure?", a small smile had crept on her face.

"Yes Mistress.", I sighed, "punish me."

"Why should I do that?"

"I was disobedient and talked back to you."

"No, that is not the reason."

"Then?"

"You messed with the wrong person. I told you that day.", I remembered our conversation outside the conference room.

"You want me to punish you right?", she continued, "Shower up and come to room to my room in 5."

"Yes Mistress.", I said meekly. I didn't mind the pain. 

I walked in and saw her lounging on the sofa wearing a bathrobe and holding a glass of wine.

"I forgot your safe word, choose a new one. You'll be needing it today.", she said calmly.

"Umm...mint?"

The corners of her lips curved up slightly. She motioned her hand towards the pole I didn't notice before. I looked her confused,

"Strip!", her commanding voice was on and I obliged to her request. I stood with my back to the pole as she wrapped the ropes around me tying knots. It was a very arousing process and by the end of it I was almost leaking my precum.