Chapter 25

~Flash back 12 hours ago~

"Hello Ione" , Tony caught Ione off guard

"Tony?! what are you doing here?", she asked happily

Tony was one of the most trusted guy in Ione's group. He worked for her undercover and he was a well known business man in Moscow. 

"How are things in Moscow?"

"Good, all great in fact I'm worried about you."

"Why me?", Ione scoffed.

"There are eyes following you always."

"Yes, its there always.", Ione looked around subtly and saw Kit glancing in her direction.

"Who is he?"

"New assistant"

"Looks are deceiving."

She scoffed again, "What do you mean?"

"Leave with me tonight, you'll understand.", he played it cool.

"Now we are talking, aren't we?", Ione smirked

"Yes"

"Okay, let me tell my assistant to take my car."

Ione walked off to Kit and told him that she will be leaving first. Tony came and puts his arm around her to escort her out.

"What is this Tony?", she asked as they reached the car. He pushed her towards the car and nibbled on her ear.

"Something is up, eyes are on us again."

He closed their distance and kissed her lightly. A car passed by them and stopped for a minute before zooming off. Tony ushered her into the car and they drove off to a hotel.

"Next time, don't pull that stunt.", Ione was annoyed.

"I'm sorry Mistress but I swear there are people watching us apart from your assistant."

"What?"

"Someone has been keeping tabs on you and your assistant. The news is in the rumor phase so I came to check on it myself and it turned out to be right. I'm surprised."

"So", Ione walked to the mini bar in the room, "Did it cause a stir? "

"Yes, it did. Mr Marlow is not worried but other families are stirring."

"2 cubes?", she asked putting ice cubes in a glass.

"Yes", she poured whisky in two glasses and handed Tony one.

"Good."

"Mistress?"

"Thank for the news Tony.", she walked to the full length window and looked down on the city while sipping on her drink.

"Keep an eye on all the families. I'll look into other things personally. I'm leaving the city tomorrow."

"Mistress, are you leaving to train yourself?"

"Yes, tell me when everything is calm. This is will be the last calm before I take reins."

"Yes mistress", he said meekly because her tone meant business.

"Leave for Moscow and cover up Kit's story. I don't want him in the spotlight."

"May I ask why?"